11

5 years later.

"Yuju that's enough." The girl punched the guy one more time and backed off. "You're gonna tell me where I can find Min Jihyun." The man said stepping forward. "Sir, I don't know wher-" he was cut off by a bullet going through his head, "FIND HIM!" the man shouted angrily and his men left the room. "Come on." He said to his daughter and they left the room as well.

Unknown's POV

I slammed the computer shut and sighed, "yoongi, how fucking hard is it to find Yun-Seo?" I shouted at my son and he scoffed. "You told me to cut contact with her! She has disappeared from our lives after her father was back in good shape." I poked the inside of my cheek.

"Dad, she's not your daughter! There's proof she isn't." I stood up and walked towards yoongi, "I don't care, the girl is too smart to be working for Him."

"And then when you get her, you're gonna use her and kill her in the end! I'm not letting you do that! she's my sister!" I slapped him across the face. "Step sister, wether you like it or not, I will have her under my control." I left my office.

End of Unknown POV

Yun-Seo's POV

"Yuju I nee-" I cut my dad off, "Yun-Seo, please." He sighed, "I need you to find Min Yoongi and his gang." My jaw dropped.
"Dad, we're in America! They're in Korea." He nodded, "I know, that's why we're on this plane." I groaned annoyed.

"But I don't wanna! Hoseok is part of the gang and I-" dad scoffed, "I don't care about your relationship with him, I need them so you do what you need to do." He called a number and I stood up, I went to the toilet.

I locked the door and let tears drop down, "I can't do it, I love him."

2 years ago

"Babe!" I said stepping in the house, I found Hoyeon on top of Hoseok and they were kissing. "Yun-Seo it's not what it looks like." He said and pushed her away.

"It had to be her!" I turned around and left the house. "Yun-Seo!" He shouted and I ignored him. He held my hand. "Don't, I love you and you're doing this behind my back?"

"I thought it was you okay? I'm can't see you straight right now. My vision is blurry cause she drugged me." Hoseok said and I scoffed, "she probably fucked you too."

"YUN-SEO DONT BE LIKE THAT!" he shouted as I walked away.

End of flashback

I wiped my tears and took deep breaths, i caressed the necklaces I received from him and my mother. "I miss you ma." I said and left the toilet.

At Korea, Seoul, Yun-Seo's house

I took my clothes off and got in the bath, I hissed in pain as my wound burned. I was covered fully with the water by my neck.
I closed my eyes for a few seconds and sighed. "Why did it have to be like this?" I asked myself.

"Ma, I hope you forgive me." I washed up quickly and got out of the bathtub, I put my bath robe on and headed to my closet. I picked a nice outfit and put it on.

"Let's have a bit of fun." I smirked and grabbed my gun, I attached it under my skirt and grabbed some jewellery putting them on.

I took my phone and a jacket, I left my house and got on my bike.

At 'Black Diamonds' (club)

"Hey hot stuff." I chuckled and got off my bike, "hey sung-ha." She hugged me and we both went inside. "ID." I showed him my identification and his eyes widened, "Miss Choi." He bowed.

"You may go in." The guard said and we walked into the club, "now this is what I like." Sung-ha said and walked off to the dance floor, I went to the bar area and sat down.

"What can I get for you beautiful lady?" I looked at the bartender, "really YoonJun?" He chuckled and served me a shot of tequila, "how was America?" I shrugged, "not bad but not the best."

"My dad has been going crazy trying to look for you." I laughed, "well then, he needs to try harder."

(YoonJun is the only one that knew where I was because, Jihyun kicked him out of the house and YoonJun cut contact with him so we became closer friends.)

"My shift is over so I'm gonna getting going cause Jennie is waiting for me." I nodded and he kissed my forehead before leaving the club, I drank the tequila shot.

Twenty minutes later

I was scrolling through my phone when I felt a presence behind me , "can I help you?" I turned around and saw and a man. He sat down and placed his Han don my thigh.

"What are you doing?" I asked acting clueless and placed my hand over his. "Giving you what you want." He smirked and I rolled my eyes before punching him in the face, "Ah you bitch."

His mates came to us, "what's going on?" One of them asked and the man pointed at me. "This bitch broke my nose."
I poked the inside of my cheek, "don't touch me next time." I said.

"You hoe." I glared at him and kicked him in the nuts before grabbing the other guy and head bumping them together, they both fell to the floor and I smirked, I grabbed an empty beer bottle from the counter and smashed it on the man's mate's head.

I moved my hair out of my face and people either gasped or were cheering, others were recording. More guys came and I cursed under my breath.

"Come on slut." They said and I scoffed, "geez you guys have no respect." I said and two of them walked to me first. I held the guy's collar before kicking him and making him hit a glass table.

"You wanna go?" I said to the other guy. And he backed off