Graham Norton

***

" I really love this show" Jacob sighed slouching into the sofa, a bowl of crisp on his stomach. "So do I, My favorite bit is the red chair" Eden giggled, remembering the time she got to flip Jacob. 

"Hmm.. I have to admit it as fun" he smirked, going back to crunching on his chips. 

It was two days since the VMA's and Jacob was allowed to tag along to England with them. His school was off for break so it worked out perfectly. He still joined Eden on her morning classes though.

Eden's name was still plastered against the front covers of many newspapers and magazines but for a totally different reason. Supposedly it was a big deal to make the usually stoic Eminem smile and laugh throughout the show, especially the MTV awards. Eden and Jacob didn't see anything news worthy about it.

They were just ecstatic he stuck to his word and had already planned a date and time for them to visit the studio with Eden's mom.

"Eden, come here. Let's have a look at you" Julia's voice echoed into the room. Smiling happily Eden twirled around her dark green dress spinning with her.

"Beautiful! Now are you ready? Remember he'll probably want to talk about the VMA's, as one direction are here as well. You did perfectly on the Jimmy Fallon show, so just be your happy little self and they'll all fall in love with you" Julia instructed, pulling her into a warm hug.

"Got it!"

Ten minutes later Eden found herself waiting to be introduced, One direction went first. Zayn and Harry both playfully spun her around before they joined the boys on stage, her contagious laughter travelling out to the audience.

"Our next guest.. is ten year old Superstar 'Eden-Rose', she continues to dominate the film industry... having stared in two movies  and two tv shows this year alone! Please welcome Eden-Rose!" Graham announced, the crowd erupted in cheers, it was clearly a younger audience with both one direction and Eden in attendance.

Walking out she smiled broadly, accepting Graham's hug gracefully. 

"Hello Graham, it's good to be back" 

Stepping towards the couch, she greeted the boy band once again. "I'm just going to sit between them" Eden giggled, sitting between Harry and Zayn. "My new bestfriends". 

"Isn't she so cute!" Harry gushed out, looking towards the audience for confirmation. 

"I guess One Direction have got a new member" Graham laughed with the audience.

"Now obviously your a fan of one direction! but today is not the first time you are meeting them, is this correct?"

"Yes, I meet them two days ago at the VMA's. I was presenting the award with the Amazing Arianna Grande for 'Best Summer Song' and of course 'One Direction' won" Eden laughed, as the crowd cheered at their achievement. "We talked for a while backstage after, it was very fun!"

"Yes! a huge congratulations to you boys! Amazing achievement" Graham clapped.

 He waited for the audience to calm down before turning his attention back on the little girl. "Now, not only did you present an award.. you performed! an outstanding dance! along with your best-friend Jacob?"

"Yes! When I first got asked to perform I couldn't believe it. I always loved watching the VMA's so it was amazing to be invited. Jacob and I worked hard learning the dance in little under two weeks, we loved every moment of it" Eden gushed out happily. 

"Your dance moves are incredible for a ten year old! it was Outstanding" Graham complemented, earning nods from the boys. "Yeh! she defiantly wowed everyone there" Niall spoke up.