❝ good match for me. ❞

꧁ ❀ ꧂

꧁ ❀ ꧂

"Who is that?" Osano asked. "(Name)?"

"Osano, hi! It's been a while." (Name) smiles at him.

"This is Taro and I's little sister, (Name)!~" Hanakō smiles wide, "You've met her before, as kids we would all do stuff together."

"Yeah, I've been to your guys' house thousands of times." Osano said, he continues to eat, "What year are you?"

"First." (Name) says, bringing out her lunch, the girl looks at him, "You?"

"Second." He said, nibbling more on his food. His orange eyes met with black eyes, which didn't belong to Hanakō or Taro. His sudden silence got the attention of the three siblings. "Hey."

"What's wrong, Osano?" Taro asks, he looks over at where Osano was looking at, the same black eyes met with his. "Oh, Ayato."

"Ayato?" (Name) asks, she looks over the the boy, whose gaze immediately changed when she looked over at him. An eyebrow raised, but she looked away seconds later, "Who is that?"

"Oh, that guy? He's in my class, he's harmless, but can be a little off.. he has serious staring issues, maybe he's just socially awkward, I have no idea." Osano said, "You two introduce her to the weirdos of this place yet?"

That's a sudden change of conversation.

"She's met Musumo and his goons, that's all the weirdos I can think off." Taro said, "Hey, Osano, mind if you walk (Name) back here tomorrow morning?"

"What?!"

"Oh, c'mon. Don't chicken out now." Hanakō gives Osano a sly smirk, Taro whacks his brother, "Ow!"

"Okay.." He said.

"You two busy or something..?" (Name) asks, Hanakō and Taro nod in unison, an unsure (Name) looks at them. "Okay, then."

The four continued to eat their lunches, just chitchatting. The black haired boy from earlier was still looking over at the chubby girl. Doing this until it was time to return to class, he still admired her from afar.

"..how do I approach you?"

•••

"Taro, I'll be looking for a club to join, so I'll be at school for a little bit. " (Name) asked, "I already texted Mom, she said it's okay."

"Alright, I can wait for you." Taro said, "Or Osano can."

"I don't know when I'll be done, you can come if you want."

"Nah, I'll just wait in the common area, I'll catch up on reading. You go on ahead, have a good time, (Name)."

"Thanks!"

(Name) waved at her brother as she walked towards the club rooms. Starting at the first floor, (Name) went to the cooking club. One of her top choices, (Name) was willing to try it out. She grabs the sliding door and opens it.

Walking in, (Name) looked around, until she met eyes with a brown haired and mint green eyed boy. He was wearing an apron that matched his eyes, as well as a bandanna. "Oh, hi! My name is Amao Odayaka. How can I help you?" His tone was soft and sweet, adding it with a smile.

"I'm just wondering if you guys are taking any new members." (Name) says, in a nervous tone.

"Of course, we are! Do you want to join us?"

"To be honest, I'm just looking at clubs for now, so I'm not completely sure." (Name) says, the boy slightly chuckles.

"If you do join us, you can cook your heart's desires!~ But, I get it, take your time. Oh, what's your name?"

"(Name) Yamada."

"Well then, (Name), I hope to see you soon, have a wonderful day!" He says with a smile, he then turns his back and continues to do his thing.

"See you."

(Name) walked out of the room, moving on to the next club that was right outside, Drama Club. Opening the door, there stood a purple haired boy, his hair in a curly ponytail, with a rose as a touch, his eyes matched his eye color. To finish it off, he had a red cape. His eyes landed in (Name) opening the sliding door.

"Oh, hello there, newcomer. How can I help you?"

"I'm just looking at the clubs, seeing which one is a good match for me." (Name) said, walking in, the purple haired boy nodded, "You the president?"

"Why, yes! I'm Kizano Sunobu, leader of the Drama Club, and you are?"

"(Name) Yamada."

"Welcome then, darling."

"How do you operate your club?" (Name) asks.

"I always make sure we know our stuff before we preform a show, we preform from Shakespeare to Broadway hits." Kizano explains, "If you join, you can have all the access to our props and other stuff!"

"Oh, cool."

"That about summarizing our club, all we ask is for you to meet with us at least once a week!" Kizano says, "Other clubs have that requirement as well!"

"Oh, cool" (Name) says, "I'll be going now, it was nuce meeting you."

"You too, darling!"