XVⅠ

﹄❣︎﹃

The tsun-tsun wasn't giving up, he was in the middle of something.

"Osano!"

"Y/N/N, I finally have you."

Your eyes widened as the orange haired boy's eyes closed.

"I need to make the first move."

His forehead touches yours and his arms wrap around your chubby waist, he chuckled.

His mouth meets yours, which catches you by surprise, your E/C eyes widened and your cheeks turn rosy.

He obviously wasn't letting go anytime soon, his mouth leaves yours and goes lower to your neck.

"Osano!"

One of his hands cover your mouth, he continued leaving love bites all over your neck.

The noices only made you more flustered, he wouldn't stop, his best friend that he has loved for his whole life, he was making her his.

Our tsun-tsun didn't want to loose her, you, the chubby girl that has made her classmates go yandere for her.

The love marking was done and Osano moved to your mouth.

"I need you, N/N. I don't want to loose you."

His lips softly touched yours and stayed there for a few seconds, he moved away.

"Osano!"

"You can hated me if you want, but I won't leave you, until you're mine."

His tone getting more mad, possessive, and his sanity was gone.

The front door wasn't too far, he was blocking you, making it a bit harder.

"Osano, I-I need to go home."

"Why? Your mother hurt you, I won't let that happen again."

"Osano-kun, are you listening to yourself? You're not the same person I met when I first moved here!"

"What do you mean.."

Tears were coming from your eyes, Osano was wanting to know what you were wanting to say.

"Ever since junior high, you've changed, you've attitude towards others, it's like something inside of you is darkening."

"Because I am in love with you!" Osano's words had no sense of sanity in them.

"Osano, I'm going to home."

"No, you're not."

"Osano-kun, are you hearing yourself? You're not the same."

"Same what?"

"Never mind, I.. I need to go."

You speed walk to the door, Osano was looking at you with his orange eyes, he didn't take his eyes off of you.

"It's dangerous out there."

"I'm just going home.."

He races to you, he tries to stop you from leaving, but you can hear his loud footsteps.

Quickly opening the door, you raced off the porch and hopes that Osano wouldn't chase you.

"Y/N! It's not safe out here!"

He was on your tail and barely getting away from him, you decided to hide from him in the school.

Even if the main gate is unlocked, the side one would?

"Please be unlocked.."

Osano was still running after you, he was going insane, you still cared for him, maybe it's just a one time thing.

You see the uphill sidewalk that lead to the school, running up as fast as you could, you hurried to the side gate.

Of course the teachers lock it, a few seconds later a laugh is heard from behind.

"Y/N~ I'm not going away that easily~"

Osano's insane voice was heard from behind, you slowly turn your head and see his eyes with no shine, no bit of sanity left.

"Osa-chan, what's going on with you?.."

"Osa-chan? Hah, what is this, junior high, oh Y/N! Don't make me laugh!"

"Osano! Fucking listen, I am done, my damn mother kicked me out for reason, my brothers have been missing for the past two months, now you are going insane!"

"Because of those damn boys, those idiots who think they deserve yoh, but I am the only one who's known you forever, not counting your brothers!"

"Are you sure about that?" Someone else starts talking, their footsteps getting closer.

———

hi.. sorry for not updating, thanks for being patient~