❝ i think so.. ❞

this chapter is where the yandere behavior starts, there will also be different types of yanderes that each interest will be given

this chapter is where the yandere behavior starts, there will also be different types of yanderes that each interest will be given. that list will be at the end of this chapter.

The two siblings came home after (Name) walked around the school, looking for a club to join. Hanakō excitedly walked up to his brother and sister and give them both hugs. A woman walked into the living room, a woman with long black hair, with some gray here and there, and (eye color) eyes, she stood about an inch or two shorter than (Name).

"You have any trouble?" The woman asked, (Name) shook her head. "Good, and finding a club? Any interest you?"

"I'm stuck between cooking and music, I think cooking because it seems fun, and I'll learn a few recipes so that Taro doesn't have to keep cooking for us every night." (Name) said, chuckling as she finishes her sentence. "How was your day?"

"It was okay." The woman smiled. "Any new friends?"

"I think so." (Name) said. "I met Osano, it had been a hot minute since I last saw him."

"Taro said you were looking at clubs after school?" Mrs. Yamada asked. "Any nice people?"

"Yeah, all of them were!" (Name) nodded, assuring her mother, Mrs. Yamada's fears of not finding anything for her to do or a good group of people were slowly fading. "I think I'll be okay, the people at Akademi are nice."

"I'm glad." Mrs. Yamada smiled.

The Yamada family went on with their night, it was an average one. Taro and (Name) made dinner, the other two boys told their mother about their day, and the nightly routine began. (Name) cleaned up dishes, when she heard a vibration from her phone. The screen had a text message, it was from Aso Ruto.

She opened her phone and went to see what the boy wanted.

____•••____

???

???
I hope this isn't the wrong number. (Name), right?

(name)
yup! aso, then?

Aso Ruto
Correct!

Sorry, I know we just met, but would you like to eat with me a lunch tomorrow?

(name)
sure! i don't think my brothers will mind.

Aso Ruto
who're your brothers..?

(name)
taro and hanakō, they both have black hair and black eyes.

people sometimes think that hanakō is my sister..

i guess it's because of his accessorization choices, but i'm not too sure.

nothing wrong with the way he dress though. i guess i just feel bad for him because he gets all those stares from people.

oH- i'm sorry, i kinda get distracted and talk about something completely different.

Aso Ruto
You're good! I do that too sometimes, haha.

I just wanted to ask another question.

I went to the same middle school as Taro and Hanakō, how come I never saw you there?

(name)
oh, well, my mom was kinda  more protective of me than my brothers, so she home schooled me.

she said she had something happened to her as a teenager.

a guy that she befriended became..obsessed with her, i guess you could say. i guess after that, she was  just paranoid, which was understandable.

i think that's why she's not too fond of me befriending boys, but i think that she'll like you.

Aso Ruto
Oh, wow.

I'm sorry your mother went through that, is she okay?

(name)
yeah, her children have kinda distracted her from that guy. but, stuff like that doesn't just go away.

i hope she talks about it to a professional, she's just not a big fan of new people.

i just realized that i've been going on about my mom.

i'm SO SORRY. you're the first person i've texted besides my brothers and mom ever since i've got a phone.

Aso Ruto
No, you're okay.

Sometimes, we just pour our hearts out and we forget how much.

If you need to do that, I'm here, even though we've met hours ago, lol.

(name)
thanks. i possibly will need to rant about something every once in a while, or like you said, pour my heart out to.

anyways, thanks for the talk, aso! :)

i gotta go, i'm glad to know that there's someone at akademi besides my brothers.

bye!! :))

____•••____

(Name) put her phone in her pocket, smiling. A new person to talk to, aside from their family. Aso seemed nice, but she kinda wondered why a star athlete would be friends with a plus-sized girl. It didn't make her doubt her confidence, it just was unusual to her. The girl shrugged off the thought and decided to get some shuteye.
_____