ⅩⅤ

(the art isn't done, soooo—
it won't be in the book yet)

Osorō held your hand in a protective way, the two of you were walking to his house, as planned.

Osorō and you kept walking until a grasp on your other chubby hand pulled you away from the golden haired boy.

"Osorō!"

He quickly turns around, you look and see who it was, you thought he would leave you alone, he doesnt know when to stop doesn't he.

"Let her go, Megamo!"

He doesn't say a word, his silver eyes didn't have a shimmer in them like they did before.

"I need her."

"I'm sorry, but I'm hanging out with him!" You yelled out to him as he didn't let go of you.

He brought his face towards yours again, like he did in the student council room.

Your eyes widened, a punch is thrown at Megamo, knocking him down flat.

"Back off, bastard. She doesn't want you touching her!"

Megamo snarled his teeth and walked away, like a child who didn't get their way.

"Man-child.."

"You said it."

The two of you continued walking to your destination, the walk was calm and nice, not a single thing to complain about.

After a few minutes of walking and chitchat, you and your boyfriend—

I MEAN FRIEND THAT IS A BOY!

..made it to his house, he opened the door and turned on the television.

You decided to watch some anime, I mean it's Japan, who wouldn't watch it.

"Wanna watch.." Osorō couldn't think of an anime, so you decided to pick for him.

(magically has hulu)

You pucked to watch the best anime of all time, in my opinion, My Hero Academia!

(if you don't watch it then pick something else)

You were enjoying the epic fight with Bakugo and Midoriya, but sadly, it was cut short.

All-Might was triggered at them, and the anime went on, epicness was always entered in an episode.

"Let's be honest, [Your favorite MHA character] is my waifu/husbandu."

(mina is my waifu, whoever wants to share, we can be sister wives together)

"You have an unhealthy addiction to them.."

"SO? THEY'RE SO HOT!"

"Right.."

The time was almost ten, you decided to head home, your mother would probably be mad at you for being home late.

She is missing two of her three children, who wouldn't be worried about their remaining child who was not kidnapped.

"Bye Osorō.. I enjoyed this, you free this weekend?"

He nodded, his hands reached out to your hands, he placed a piece of paper in your palm.

"My number, call me if you need some extra protection, especially from Megamo.."

"Got it, see you Goldielocks!"

"U-Uh.. bye."

☾☽

You reached out to the doorhandle and twisted as it opened.

Your mother stood in front of you, you see the house was a mess and clutter was everywhere.

"Mom?"

"Where have you been?"

"At a friend's house."

"It's almost ten, you should know that your bedtime is at that time, right?"

"Yes, I know."

She walks over, her figure closing in on the space between the two of you.

Her hand smacks you across the face, you hold your hand on your cheek.

"What the hell, mom?"

"YOU CANNOT JUST LEAVE LIKE THAT!"

"I didn't, I called you before going over!"

She slaps you again and this time you fall to the ground, she throws her phone at you.

"DOES THIS LOOK LIKE THERE WAS A TEXT FROM YOU TODAY?!"

"IT WAS A FUCKING PHONE CALL!"

She drags you by the arm and pushes you back outside of the house.

"MOM!"

"LEAVE! I DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT CHILDREN ANYMORE!"

"I AM YOUR DAUGHTER!"

"NO, YOU ARE A MISTAKE, TARO AND HANAKŌ SHOULD BE HERE, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOU, NOT THEM!"

She slams the door and turns off the light of the house.

"THEY TOOK BETTER CARE OF ME THAN YOU EVER DID!"

The door opens again and your mother's voice comes out.

"I SWEAR, SHUT THE FUCK UP, GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE!"

She steps out of the door and pushes you off the pourch, but you don't touch the ground, hands wrap around your chubby waist.

"MOM!"

Your mother 'tsk'ed and walked back into the house, a "Y/N!" made you turn around, you see a familiar face.

There stood your childhood best friend, Osano.

He grabbed your wrist and brought you back on your feet, his orange eyes were staring at you, focused on you and only you.

"Y/N.. what happened?"

"Osa, c-can I stay with you? P-Please."

He nodded without hesitation, he grabbed your hand and lead you to his house, just a few houses down.

He opens the door and lets you in first, you were in your uniform still, but Osano was prepared.

He gave you one of his hoodies, sweatpants, and a t-shirt.

"O-Osano, I'm to big for your stuff, I might stretch it out.."

He looks back at you with his eyes on those chapped lips of yours.

"You know I hate it when you fat-shame yourself, I like you just the way.. no, not like.. I-I love you just the way you are."

His hands snake around your chubby waist and his face inches to yours.

"O-Osano?"

"Shut up baka and let me do this, I need you more than ever, because there is twelve other boys who want you, and I'll make the first move."

"T-Twelve?"

"I said shut up."