ⅩⅩⅢ

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SUICIDE, IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS TOPIC, PLEASE DO NOT READ

Y/N and Osorō's day of skipping class was just beginning, they planned on going to the park, just to get away from the hellish place we call school.

The two made their way to a nearby park bench, sitting down, Y/N's eyes read that she was a little confused, Osorō looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "You good?"

"Yeah, just lost in this."

"What do you mean by that?" Osorō's tone was confused, he looked at her.

"I just haven't been to the park in a while, it's not so different from the last time I was here, but it feels different, I guess."

"Yeah, I get that feeling too sometimes, it's not a bad thing?" He says his sentence as question, Y/N looked at him, giving him a soft smile.

"I'm kinda glad I skipped, Megamo and Mido will be on my ass, but it's fun doing something different, thanks Osorō."

The girl's words put Osorō in a bit of shock, he just coped with it, he gave her a rebellious smirk.

Since they sat on that very park bench, the two of them were becoming more closer friends, Y/N gave Osorō her phone number, he obviously would accept it.

The platinum blonde smiled softly, like she did at him, they decided to leave the park, Osorō thought it was time for Y/N to go home because late at night, the streets aren't safe.

...

D̥̝͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿, I̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍v̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋ h͚̖̜̍̃͐i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣm̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋, y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑..

...

Y/N and Osorō reached to
Y/N's home, she waved to the platinum blonde, the scarred boy gave her a wave, sending her off into her home.

Y/N turned around, she pulled out her keys jiggling them into theh keyhole, she opened the front door, she got a feeling, turning her head towards a house next door to hers, Osano's.

She decided to send the tunsdere a text, once she got inside, "Mom, I'm home!"

The house was silent, Y/N kept moving her way more inside the house, the silence scared her, the lights were off, she kept looking for a light switch.

"..mom."

When her fingertips met with a light switch, she flipped it up to where the light was turned on, Y/N walked into her mother's bedroom, the door was slightly open.

"Mom..?" Y/N's voice was low, she peeked in the door, she saw no one in the room, so she kept moving forward, to the bathroom.

When she opened the door, she saw the thing she hoped was a dream, "M-Mom!" Y/N screamed, her mother was on the floor, pills were spread out near her mother.

"NOT YOU TOO!!"

———

yes, the story is not dead, i'm sorry for slacking recently, i hope to update more since school is kinda canceled for the rest if the hear :)