XⅠ

The next day after your mother told you to stay away from Megamo, you followed her orders and walked to school like nothing happened.

You decided to try to sign up for a club, there was three you had in mind, cooking with Amao, drama with Kizano, and occult with Oko Ruto, you've never met Oko or Amao, but you decided to give it a try.

Coming up to the front gates of the school, you decided to hurry to the first clubs rooms, first the cooking club, Amao was already there, once he heard the sliding door open, he smiled because it was you.

"So, there she is, the girl our student council president told us to protect."

"Uhm, yeah, I'm Y/N by the way."

"I know~"

You looked at his food and licked your lips in hunger, not THAT type of hunger.

"This is my famous mint ice cream cake, in case you haven't figured it out yet, I like everything green, so expect lots of green goodies if you do sign up for this club~"

"Thanks Amao, is there any requirements in order to be in your group?"

He nodded, "Just be on time and you need to come at least once a week, if you don't, sadly, you'll be kicked out of the club, but seeing that you are Megamo's star, I doubt that will happen!~"

You looked to the right with some sad eyes, Amao noticed it just like that.

"Y/N-sama?"

You shook your head and started leaving, "I'll be heading to Kizano's club, see ya Amao!"

He waved at you with a smile on his face and didn't know what was watching him.

———

𝙎𝙚𝙣𝙥𝙖𝙞..

———

You walked down the halls for a little bit, seeing that the drama club was less than a foot away you walking over to the door.

Opening it, you see Kizano in the room by himself, he sees you, his little rose.

"Ah, there she is, my rose, I truly did miss you, I didn't get to see you yesterday, where were you?.."

You shook your head and smiled, "Mom just called the school and told me that I had to go to a doctors appointment."

Kizano nodded understandably, he gave you a small tour of the room.

"This is our costume rack, we have top designers in charge of make our school's costume!" He yells gleefully, you chuckled at his screams of happiness.

"We have a play coming up, sound interesting?"

You nodded happily and looked more around the room, your eyes look at the masks on the wall.

You looked at the different animal masks, they looked kinda creepy, but cool at the same time.

Kizano gave you some more tips for you to beat your stage fright.

"Well that's all, darling!~"

Kizano happily gave you a rose and started opening the door for you.

Next stop.. Oko's club.