ⅩⅠⅠ

The occult club was less than three steps away, you felt nervous but excited at the same time.

Opening the door, you hear a gasp of surprise from a boy in the middle of the room.

"Hello..?" You wave at the boy with dark hair and eyes, he has spiderwebs gloves with finger holes.

"U-Uhm, h-hi, h-how may I-I help y-you?" His suttering voice tells you he doesn't really socialize that much.

"I'm looking at clubs, I was just wondering what type of club this is!" You say cheerfully, trying to get the shy boy in a good mood.

"Uhh, o-occult, we try t-to
s-summon demons, it hasn't b-been good luck lately, maybe we need an-another person, y-you like t-the demon t-type of a-activities?"

You nodded softly causing the boy to shyly smile and eyes were on you and not the floor.

"I-I'm Oko Ruto, demon's haven't run in the family, b-but maybe that m-makes my family w-worry.."

You didn't know how to respond to that and looked at him with scared eyes. He walks up to you and puts his hands on your shoulders.

"I'm-I'm sorry, I scared you.. I..I am just not used to being around anybody else besides the occult club members.."

Your cheeks turn red but you calmed down, you look up at him and smiled.

"It's fine, I'm Y/N Yamada, I actually do like your club setup, it's kinda, unique."

Like yours, his pale cheeks turn red in a snap, he nodded and thanked you for the compliment.

You smiled and nodded at him as well, he sighed and asked what classroom you're in.

"I'm in 3-2, where most of the club leaders are, uh, I think that Megamo takes his job too far."

Oko nodded, he sighed and gave you a book, his shy words come out of his mouth.

"T-This is for you, i-it's a starter b-book to summoning d-demons, j-just gives you an i-idea on what we do here.."

You nodded and smiled at the boy, his eyes widened but, go back to normal.

The boy gives you a small wave and you return the favor but with a smile.

"Bye Oko."

"Bye.."

You then stop and turn around, you quickly say your name.

"I'm Y/N Yamada, nice meeting you, Oko Ruto." You waved at him again.

Hearing him mumble, you look behind your back and see that the door was already closed.

"Weird.."

You look at the time, you decided to head to class, Mido would be his usual horny self and you would be his normal victim.

"I can still make it, hopefully."

You decided now would be the best time to start walking to your cell.

Cell, I mean classroom.

Starting walking to your destination, you start going up the stairs, one by one you get up to the last stair.

"Y/N?" A voice coming from your left calls out to you, making you turn to that direction.

"Hm?"

It was Aso, he smiled at you with some red on his cheeks, you smiled back at him, you walk over to him and asked how his day was so far.

"Good, just heading to class, you?"

You nodded, causing your chubby cheeks to move a tiny bit.

"U-Uh, wanna eat lunch with me, we haven't done it yet,
s-so just wondering, if you wanna.."

You nodded and started walking, Aso behind you, the two of you walked up the last flight stairs together.

"What time is it?"

You looked at your phone, your eyes widened, you open your mouth.

"8:29—"

Aso picked up your chubby figure up, putting you on his back, a piggyback ride was about to happen.

"A-Aso?!"

"We have less than a minute, c'mon!"

"Uh, o-okay." Is all you said before you feel yourself being zoomed down the halls, right as the bell rang, you and Aso arrive, with stares from your classmates, Mido's red eyes look at the two of you.

"Ms. Yamada, Mr Rito, what's going on?"

"The bell almost rang, and carrying her was the only way for both of us to get here in time."

You look at the floor, you see Osano giving Aso a jealous look, you know he was jealous of you and Aso's close friendship, even if you two had just met, you still were pretty close.

His orange eyes give him the death stare, Mido on the other hand tells you both that don't do it again, or someone will be in trouble.

You both nodded and went to your seats, and the day went on as normal, but today you'd let Aso sit with you and Osano.

Osano probably won't like that, but he needs more friends, he clings to you because he's scared that somebody will body-shame you.

You sighed and continue working on the assignment, until an unexpected announcement from the intercoms come.

"Y/N Yamada, the student council has requested to see you, please report there."

You roll your eyes and groan, the eyes of your classmates go back onto you as you exit the doors.

Mido told you to stay, he calls the headmaster and tells him that you're busy with your assignment for the day.

He hangs up the phone and sighs, telling you to go there.

You nodded, thanking him for trying, you close the door and you walked down the halls with a bored expression.

As you made it to the student council room, you roll your eyes before opening the door.

Face-to-face with Satan and his minions in 3..

2..

1..