❝ seriously? ❞

The duo made their way up to the third floor, Megamo had opened the sliding glass door, Rana was in the middle of a lecture when he had opened the door

The duo made their way up to the third floor, Megamo had opened the sliding glass door, Rana was in the middle of a lecture when he had opened the door. He said to cut (Name) some slack because of her supposedly not knowing where classes are.

I know where they are.

"Alright." Rana said, he pointed at (Name)'s desk. "One of the first-year teachers gave me this week's work and notes for you."

"Thanks." (Name) said, she walked over to her desk where Taro was. Her older brother looked at (Name) in concern. "Nothing happened."

Taro still looked concerned, but he kept it to himself. Megamo looked at (Name) for a moment before turning around and leaving the room. The dude was strange. After that, class went on as the usual. Before they knew it, it was time for lunch.

(Name) and Taro made their way to the rooftop, but just outside the classroom door was Ayato, just standing there. He plainly greeted the siblings.
"Hi." He said, looking at the duo, they both greeted back.

"You ready?" (Name) asked, Taro nodded, Ayato just followed along when she started walking. The trio eventually made it to the roof, where Osano was waiting. (Name) waved at the boy as she and the other two boys followed. "Hi Osa!"

"..you're late, again." Osano said, crossing his arms. "ANYways, hello.."

"Don't be mean." Ayato said, plainly.

"It's okay, Aishi." (Name) said, looking at the black haired boy. "He's always like this."

The trio sat down, (Name) and Ayato sat down on the ground while Taro and Osano sat on a bench. (Name) got to know a bit about Ayato, he was a fan of a lot of the things she was.

"You in any of the clubs..?" (Name) asked.

"No, I like being by myself when it comes to that sort of thing." Ayato said, (Name) nodded. "Are you?"

"Yeah, I'm asking Amao, the cooking club president, if I can join his club, seems fun." (Name) said, smiling.

Ayato kept looking at the plus-sized girl. A bit of light came to his eyes, (Name) looked back at him, she didn't know it, but this was only the beginning of Ayato's journey. Another smile from her, her imperfections were perfect to him.

As lunch went on, so did the conversations. Suddenly, a vibration from someone's phone. It was Ayato's, he said that he had to take of something real quick, so he packed his lunch and left. When he left, Osano voiced his opinion on the boy.

"He seems weird, not trying to be mean, but I feel like he's just being friendly with you," Osano pointed at (Name), "but, whenever I tried to talk to him, he seemed so bored or something."

"Just the way he is?" (Name) shrugs. "I have no idea."

"Maybe he makes friends with girls easier than he does with boys..?" Taro suggested.

"What kind of shit does that mean?" Osano's voice rose. "He is—"

"Seriously? I thought that he looked alone and that he wanted company." (Name) said, rasing her voice as well. "I'd like to make new friends, but if you're just going to act like this, it makes me wonder what our friendship means to each other."

(Name) got up and stormed off, heading back to her classroom. Osano and Taro sit in silence before Taro stands up, meeting eye contact with the orange haired boy.

"Give him a chance." Taro said. "I don't want (Name) feeling like we're holding her back when it comes to her making new friends."

Osano sat there in silence as Taro just turned his head back forward and walked back to class as well. He thought that he had been a bit over dramatic, maybe it's just the fact that he's just used to it being him and the Yamada siblings. He got up and walked back to class, the bell had rung for lunch being over, but he didn't care.

•••

The end of the day. (Name)'s least favorite part of the day was coming up, cleaning time. To make it quick, she just went to the places that there wasn't anyone around. There was a bit of trash bags waiting to be thrown into the incinerator. (Name) lifted one of the bags up, a bit heavy, but she carefully carried it to her desired location.

Taro had gave her a mini tour of the exterior of the school on her first day. She knew where she was going and made sure not to run into anyone or anything. There were white walls blocking the view of it, and one of the walls, there was a group of boys. All blonde, wearing a thin and tall backpacks on their backs with different weapons in each of their bags, as well as wearing different graphic designed shirts.

(Name) ignored the boys as she carried the bags over her shoulder, struggling a bit to get it in her control. Her shoulders gave in and it dropped, so she just dragged it to the incinerator. One of the boys saw her struggling, so he went over to her and grabbed the bag of garbage from her.

She felt the grip and turned around, seeing the boy who had came over to her possible aid. She met gazes with him, he had golden hair, eyes that matched them, a black torn jacket over his shoulders, visible scars around his body, and a couple bandages here and there.

"Uh, thanks." (Name) said in confusion.

"Uh-huh, now get outta here." He said, rolling his eyes. (Name) rose an eyebrow at his sudden action. He noticed (Name) not moving. "Did you not listen to what I just said?"

"I did, but I'm not gonna be treated like shit just because I somehow interfered with your daily routine or something." (Name) said, crossing her arms. "What're you some bad boy who is sooo misunderstood that you hide from the general population..?"

He just stood there, not saying anything to (Name), suddenly footsteps come out of nowhere, the duo keeps staring at each other until the footsteps stop. It was someone trying to get done with their cleaning, but that someone made (Name) stop and looked at them. It was Aso.

"(Name)?" He ask in shock.
"What're you doing here.. with this dude, of all people..?"

"I was just trying to throw away some trash, but then he's acting like me being here for two seconds is the end if the world." She said, still looking at the blonde boy. "Just doing a job that we all should be doing."

Aso walked over and grabbed (Name)'s wrist, then walked away. "Osorō, just stop. She's new here and doesn't need to get in trouble with you, especially on her first week here." He said, walking away from the group of boys, with (Name) being taken away with him.

"..fuck." Osorō growls underneath his breath. The other blonde boys just look at him in a bit of confusion.

————

hope you like this chapter, osorō is more than likely ooc, but i just wanted to write him