❝ well, now.. you've got three ❞

sorry i haven't been active my house blew up

"You okay?" Aso asked.

"I'm fine, just don't need someone to act like that." (Name) said, looking back at the blonde boys. (Name) then looked at her phone, cleaning time was over. "Hey, I gotta go, I'm gonna go talk to Amao."

"Oh, alright." Aso said. "See you later?"

(Name) nodded as she began to walk off. "I will, see you Aso!" She waved, looking back at him.

"See you." Aso said, waving back. His eyes glued to her as she walked into the school.

•••

(Name) walked by classrooms, then made her way to the club rooms that were on the first floor and entered the cooking club room. There was Amao standing over a counter and wiping it down. (Name)'s enterance made Amao look up.

"Oh, hi." He said, greeting the girl gently. "You were in here a couple days ago, looking for a club to join?"

"Yes!" (Name) nodded, smiling. "I'm wanting to join your club."

"Alrighty!" He said, smiling as well. "Well then, I'm pleased to welcome you into our club."

"Great! I'm glad, when do you meet up?" She asked, clapping her hands together with a bit of excitement.

"At five, we have meetings everyday after school, but you only have to come once a week." Amao said, smiling softly. "You can ask me for help when whenever you need it, I'll be more than will to!"

"Thank you, Amao-senpai." She said, smiling back. "I'll be back at five then."

She left the room, waving at the brown haired boy, who also waved back at her. After (Name) left, a couple of people walked into the the kitchen. It was two girls, greeting Amao.

"Hey, Amao." One of the girls said, she had teal hair that reached her mid-back and tied up into two ponytails, and had a purple kerchief. "Who was that?"

"Hey, Saki and Ajia. Oh, the girl who just walked out?" Amao asked. The teal haired girl, Saki, nodded. "That's (Name) Yamada, she's the club's newest member."

"New member?" The other girl, Ajia, questioned, she had black hair and it was also tied up in pigtails, but shorter, and she also had a kerchief, but it was a shade of baby blue. "What class is she in?"

"She's a first year, but for some reason I've heard she's in a third year class." Amao explained. "Maybe she's just smart or something, I dunno."

"Is she coming back for the club activities?" Saki asked, Amao said he didn't ask. "Well, hopefully she does, it'd be nice to meet her."

"I could go ask her real quick." Amao suggested, the two girls said that he could if he wanted to. He was about to leave, but looked back at the two girls. "Tell the others, if they're here before I'm gone, I'll be back."