ⅩⅢ

You open the door, seeing five pairs of eyes on you, your chubby figure making it through the sliding doors, you entered on the right side.

You see an albino boy, gray eyes, with a white scarf with black dots all over it, a second boy orange hair, he has a feather in it and his eyes are closed, like all the time.

A third boy with blue hair and an eyepatch, with blue eyes, he has an expressionless face, and finally, a fourth boy with black hair, grandma-like glasses with black eyes as well.

Then finally, the silver haired boy we all know and love, but not so much after he kidnapped you..

Megamo Saikou's silvery eyes meet your expressive E/C eyes, Megamo gets up from his seat and walks up to you.

"You must be wondering why you're here, my father still wants to meet you, after what happened last weekend."

Your eyes look away from his demanding face and he sighed with annoyance in his tone.

His large palm grabs your chin with force, his eyes weren't the normal cold ones, they were soft, the four other boys look at the both of you with shock.

Not one of them have seen the silverheaded boy been so soft on a girl who's been in so much trouble.

"Y/N, I'm doing all of this, to protect you, because I care about you, because you're from a family my father has ruined."

You look at him, his hand still holding your chin up, but your eyes look to the side and think about stuff.

"Everyone, leave, I need to talk to her alone."

The four boys leave the room, Megamo releases your chin, he grabs your hand and has his hand interlock with yours, your eyes widened.

His silver eyes were gentle, you see his other hand wrapping around your chubby waist, then brings his face down to your height, and starts getting closer.

You eyes widened at his action, before he can move another step, the sliding door opens.

You look in that direction, you see a not-so-happy Mido.

You try to get out of Megamo's grasp, but before you can do that, you feel different arms grasp your hips and pull you out of the student council president's hand.

"Gah!"

You look at Mido, who looks at you, his lustrous face wasn't there that time, it was a 'I got you' look.

"Mr. Rana, uh, what are you doing here?"

He blows his brown hair out of his ruby red eyes, he then looks at Megamo, who does not look happy at all.

"..making sure my student isn't uncomfortable in a place that should be safe to her."

Megamo's eyes on Mido, he spirits all his might to Mido, but Mido was quick and grabbed your hand.

He then starts to open the sliding door, causing Megamo to scream out.

"YOU BASTARD! I AM HERS AND SHE IS MINE, YOU LEAVE HER HERE RIGHT NOW!" Megamo's gentle voice was no more.

Mido pushes you outside the room and he comes out as well, when he quickly he shut the door and he tells you to follow him.

"..Y/N, let's go, are you hurt?"

You shook your head and you looked at him, his face was covered in bruises and had a bloody nose.

"You are though, c'mon!" You run with his hand in your hand and hurried down the stairs, you run to the nurse's office on the first floor.

You were out of breath and took deep breaths, you open the door and see Mujo, his purple eyes shine with a smile on his face when he sees you.

"H/Cie!~" He runs up to you and see that you brought company, his smile gets smaller but, he can't say no to your chubby cheeks!~

You take Mido to one of the beds and sits him down, you then widened your eyes.

"Who's teaching the class?"

"Some guy named Ayato Aishi? Know him?"

You shook your head, Mido tells you that he was transferred to that class because he had outstanding grades.

"Why is he even teaching?"

Mido replies, "I said that I was gonna check on you, because usually the student council told me that it would take five minutes, but that was a lie, so I decided to check it out, and Megamo and I got into a fight, and you know the rest, which leads up to this."

Muja chuckled and asked when you were going to help him clean the nurse's office, you told him after school and smiled at him.

He thanked you and gave you a pass, telling you that Mido was in good care, you nodded and walked to your classroom.

After the three flights of stairs were done, you opened the door, seeing that the student's eyes were on you.

You see Osano getting up from his seat and walks over to you.

"Where the hell were you, b-baka?" He says while walking, the bell rings and Ayato dismisses.

Aso walked up to you two and asked if you were ready, you nodded happily and smiled at the two boys, leaving tints of red of both of their faces.

This lunch is going to be interesting..

——-

reeeeeeeereeeereeeeeee