❝ uh, yeah.. ❞

The next morning, (Name) woke up and immediately began to go back to sleep the exact second they woke up, but, no

The next morning, (Name) woke up and immediately began to go back to sleep the exact second they woke up, but, no. That did not happen, Taro came in and was already in his school uniform. (Name) had one eye open, looking at Taro. She got up in retaliation and got ready for school.

Taro had made a small breakfast, (Name) ate most of it, and began to make her way back to her room, changing into her school uniform. She looked at her clock on her nightstand. It said it was 6:45, it was too early for her liking, but she went back out to the living room, where Taro was waiting.

"Where's Hanakō?" (Name) asked.

"He's not feeling good, so it's just us and Osano today." Taro explained, (Name) only nodded. "You ready?"

"Yeah." His sister nodded, she grabbed her bag and the pair yelled out 'I love you' to Hanakō and their mother. "Second day, hope my whole schedule situation will be situated."

"Hopefully, but honestly, I hope you're still in my class still, because some people in that class are a bit strange." Taro said. "Especially the substitute."

"He's a bit too old for a few of those girls, don't you think?"

"A bit? Some of the girls in there are seventeen, if they're eighteen, I guess not, but they're still students and he's a teacher." Taro said.

"I don't wanna throw up my breakfast, speaking of that, I want to join the cooking club!" (Name) said, cheering out loud.

"Nice." Taro said, smiling at his sister. "We're gonna meet up with Osano halfway."

"Alright." (Name) said, she and Taro went on with small talk as they walked out of their neighborhood. A few blocks later, there stood Osano. (Name) waved at him. "Heyo."

"Took you long enough." Osano said, walking over to the two siblings. "It's 7:30, let's go already."

"Blame this one." Taro said, ruffling (Name)'s hair. "She decided to stay up too late, anyways, we should get going."

•••

The trio arrived at Akademi, Taro went his way, while (Name) had decided to tag along with Osano. Sitting down on a bench near one of the fountains, near the locker room. They talked about their first days of the year yesterday.

"Taro said you joined a club, which one?" Osano asked.

"Cooking!" (Name) excitedly said. "The club leader seems really nice."

"Amao." He said, his tone sounded disgusted. (Name) looked at him in confusion. "Just his annoying face and voice."

"Oh-" (Name) said, not so sure what about the cooking club leader had to do with his attitude. "You've been looking for a club?"

The conversation continued before the bell had suddenly rang, a curse comes from Osano, they had forgotten that the duo and Taro had gotten to school later than they usually did. They ran to their classrooms and (Name) gave Osano a goodbye before they went off in different directions.

It wasn't until (Name) bumped into someone, she fell, cursed, and immediately apologized to the person she ran into. A sigh came from the person, (Name) met eye contact with them. It was the boy who was looking at her at lunch yesterday.

"Ayato..?" (Name) asked, she took a guess at the boy's name. His eyes immediately lit up, his hand all of a sudden grabbed her wrist. "Uh.."

Ayato let go of her wrist, he let out another sigh before quietly apologizing. "Sorry, I didn't mean to.. grab you." He said, looking down at his feet.

"Hey, it's okay." (Name) assured him. "You have your own reflexes."

The boy looked at (Name) a bit longer. "You could say that." Ayato said, then looking away.

Ayato got up from the ground and held out his hand out towards (Name). She grabbed it almost immediately and he pulled her up to her feet. Ayato then asked what class she was in, which was when (Name) explained her odd situation.

"I'm a first-year, but I'm in class 3-2." (Name) explained. "I tried telling the headmaster, but he didn't really help."

"Oh." He said, simply. "I can take you there.."

"A-Are you sure?" The girl suddenly freaked out, Ayato nodded. "Okay, then."

"Do you.. not like me?"

"No! That's not it at all, I just feel bad if you get in trouble because of me-" (Name) rushes her words out of her mouth, Ayato then just grabbed her hand. "Sorry, bro. I just get off topic so easy."

"It's okay, let's just get going." He said, plainly, once again, and the two of them started to walk to the third floor. It wasn't until just a few moments getting into inside the school, the duo runs into someone else. "..."

"Aishi." A male voice called out, (Name) saw the silver haired boy from yesterday. She immediately swallowed in nervousness and looked at both boys. "You know class started four minutes ago, what are you doing with the new student?"

"..I bumped into her." Ayato said simply. "She's lost."

The silver haired boy met eye contact with (Name), who met eyes contact with him at the same time. It was here, again.

"Miss Yamada, correct?"

"Uh, yeah." (Name) said, raising an eyebrow.

"Mr. Aishi knows his way to his class, I'll lead you to yours. I don't want your teacher to think that you were skipping." He explained.

"..okay." She said, looking behind her, back at Ayato. "Uh, see you at lunch?"

"..sure." He said, his tone was a lot more emotional than it usually was. He then walked off, before hesitatingly leaving. He made eye contact with the silver haired boy as he walked by, full of hatred.

"Come now." He said. "Let's get going, I don't want you to get in any more trouble than you already are in."

Bruh.
______