Chapter XXXVI

It had been some time since Kirishima's interrogation with the criminal, while the man hadn't given any other information, the police were able to find the main ring where most of the crimes were committed.

The only problem.

The place was ginormous. And they had only been able to get the task team and a few others on board to join the raid on the main ring, while others went to go scout and raid the other smaller rings.

While Kirishima insisted that Izuku go help the other smaller teams with scouting and raiding the smaller rings, Izuku was stubborn and didn't relent on coming along for the raid on the main ring. Especially after reading the report Kirishima had made.

Though he wasn't the only one. Keigo had made it clear that he was coming along as well, hell bent on finding the man who had kidnapped his son, though he would have to race Kirishima for that.

The Alpha soon learning from some scouts that the man that kidnapped Izuku was still there, only, he now ran the whole place. So, both Keigo and Kirishima were going after him, to settle few old scores.

While Izuku couldn't care less about that man, honestly doing whatever he could to force his mind away from the memories he had of his abuser. The youngers prime focus was on the people inside, especially the kids. He knew what a place such as that could do to you, and he would be damned if he would ever dare allow another child to go through what he had.

So, when the day finally arrived, the area was surrounded, and they were all just waiting for Endeavors signal. "Izuku" Kirishima whispered to the younger, while golden eyes then turned to look towards Kirishima.

"Promise me you'll be careful; promise me you'll be safe. And if you get hurt don't hesitate to heal yourself. Please" Kirishima practically begged, worry and fear clear in his voice.

Izuku immediately hugged the red head, allowing a small purr to escape him in order to comfort the older male. Kirishima didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around the younger as a small whine escaped him.

"Eijirou, it'll be fine. I promise I'll be alright. Just trust me." Izuku stated quietly as Kirishima only nodded in return. Though refusing to release his grip around Izuku.

"Red Riot, Archangel." The two then turned to look at Keigo as he landed in front of them, a small yet reassuring smile on his face.

"Da- Hawks, is everything okay?"

"It is hatchling, and don't worry no one can hear us, besides its not a secret that you're my child." Keigo stated with a bit of a laugh as he puffed out his wings.

"I'll be taking the south quadrant; will you be taking the north, right Hawks?" Kirishima asked as the older Pro merely nodded.

"I'll meet you half way to the center. From what we've learned that's most likely where the big boss is at." Keigo stated while Kirishima only hummed in understanding.

"Oi!! Get ready the signal is coming in a second!" Bakugou shouted to those around him, while everyone prepared to charge in.

As Endeavor gave the signal everyone charged in as a few lackeys sprung out and tried to stop them, only to be taken down quickly by a few other Pro's as the task team, Endeavor, and Hawks made it into the main building.

Everything seemed to go by in a blur, from children as young as 5, and adults as old as 24 running out of the building, or being carried out by Pros, though most of the Pro's fighting the villains, seeing as most of the villains had powerful quirks.

Izuku made sure to check every single room, the flashbacks of the fire becoming present in his mind as the screams of terrified innocents, to injured Pro Hero's filled his ears. But he refused to leave until he knew everyone was safe.