Months PT. 2

I love having third person POV because I can be fucking psychotic while being the narrator <3

"THAT SON OF A BITCH!" Kyra screamed into the dark void she had constructed for Hazel, Nico, and her to talk about how to avoid the deaths that might come from their parents impending war.

"Kyra, you have to calm down," Hazel tried to soothe the rage filled woman who had just been told the gods and Chiron had completely lied to her about not telling the other demigods about the war.

"Calm down?! Hazel, I have 47 gods, goddess, and creatures I still have to convince to be on my side while keeping my mother happy while trying to find a way to keep the revolution I'm planning a secret from everyone and now I have to find a way to keep two armies of demigods from killing themselves! How am I supposed to be calm?!" Kyra listed furiously, pacing through the dark void as if walking would magically make everything okay.

"Look, freaking out is not going to solve this, alright?" Nico reasoned, grabbing the shoulders of the overworked and tired shell of a woman making her stop and look at him. "You'll figure it out. I know you'll figure it out, you always do," he said genuinely making her body sag weakly back from being hunched and she rested her forehead on the taller boys shoulder. He let her.

"Yeah, plus you've always worked better under pressure anyway," Hazel added, placing an arm around Kyra's shoulders in a side hug, making her laugh weakly. They stayed like that for a moment, in their awkward group hug, hoping that they'll get through this.

...

"I'm gonna be completely honest...this is fucking stupid," Kyra stated bluntly in front of the Greek and Roman demigods as she sat cross-legged on the uncomfortable wooden stool.

"You double-crossed all of u-!" Reyna started to shout but Kyra  stopped her.

"Triple-crossed," she corrected looking at the demigods that stood or sat in the Big House room where meeting with the counselors happened. Now almost all the demigods that had been on the front lines fighting for the past eight months were crammed into half the room, avoiding the other half where Kyra sat 'on trial.'

"Excuse me?" Reyna growled at the woman who rudely interrupted her.

"I "crossed,"" she started, using her fingers as quotation marks. "You guys and then backstabbed my mother after staging an entire coup with my half-siblings. Which, let me tell you, was not easy," Kyra laughed tiredly at the memories of running around to get them all on her side.

"No, you backstabbed your mother for yourself. You crossed us for yourself. You staged a whole fucking coup for yourself," Reyna pointed out harshly but Kyra didn't flinch, unlike everyone else who winced but continued to stare at her with hurt or anger or both.

"Reyna, think. I know you're smart. How do you think you all survived this long without a single casualty? You people are so accident-prone, it's mind-boggling!" Kyra laughed and looked at everyone in the room, surprising them.

"What? So you expect us to believe you somehow staged a coup with the gods, triple-crossed your mother, and watched all of us from the shadows to keep us alive all at the same time?"

"Well I didn't do it alone," she argued with a shrug making Reyna turn her head to Leo questioningly.

"Why are you looking at me?" Leo questioned defensively and everyone turned their heads toward him, having the same thought.

"Oh, please. If he knew half the shit I did he wouldn't hate me as much as he does," Kyra scoffed with her arms crossed and leaned back in her chair cooly. Leo looked away. She, Nico, and Hazel shared a look, knowing it was time to break the news. Reyna saw.