Chapt 28; You're mine

(DISCLAIMEERRR this chapt is kinda spicy, but not spicy enough that im purposely seggsualizing him. This chapt has kissing and hickey shits but that hickey shits is not as much I dont want to escalate it :D)

Y/N pov:

I was finished delivering all these orders and I was bored so I searched for Mirabel. I see Mirabel hanging out with Jose. Prolly gotta leave them alone, for their bebe time. I then dont know what to do. Guess Im just gonna prepare on baking batches. I went to Casita still thinking what Im gonna do. I was about to head to the kitchen somebody grabs my wrist. I jump on the action, I almost screamed but a hand quickly placed on my mouth. I turn around to see Camilo and he took off his hand on my mouth and smiled at me "Come on, preciosa. No need to be jumpy. You should get use to it" He says as one hand of his hand held on my chin and he pecks my lips.

"Whats your problem? Im jumpy" I say while resting my hands on his neck "Now.. What do you want?" I ask him. He looks down on my lips and quickly buried his head on my neck and then groaned "Hm?" He pulled away his hand on my chin and placed his hand on my waist. I feel my cheeks heat up and just pat Camilos back. Camilo then pulled away his head in my neck and looks at me in the eyes. I try and examine his face but it was hard for me to know how he was feeling. 

He suddenly cup my face and kissed my nose "Come on" He says as he drags me by the wrist and headed to his room. We went in to his room, and I was kinda confuse.. but somehow.. I feel butterflies in my stomach. He suddenly pins me on the wall. I feel my cheeks heat up and heart rate speeding "Camilo? Uhm- You okay..?" I say nervously. He smirks and just looks at me.. I try and inspect his face but then suddenly.. I cup his face and slammed my lips onto his. That action want in my control but it was.. just so.. sudden. I see his eyes widens from surprise but then softens. 

He grabs my waist and  pulled it closer to his. I feel his hand on the back of my head and making the kiss deeper. I place one hand on his shoulder and the other gripping his ruana pulling him closer and making the kiss even deeper. I feel his tongue asking for entrance and so I let him. I fix the angle of my head to make it easier. But even so.. he was good..

He pulls away from the kiss but our lips are still close to each other "Just tell me if you wanna stop.. okay?" He whispered while looking in my eyes "I'll do the same to you, ofcourse" I muttered to him. He smirks and slammed his lips onto mine. We then proceeded to snog. 

I feel his hand onto my skin. I guessed my top lifted up a bit making his touch the skin on my waist. It somehow made me feel butterflies fluttering in my stomach.  I bet I was so red..

I pull away from the kiss and kissed the corner of his mouth then to his jawline. I was about to kiss his neck but I look at him first indicating for permission. He nods and smirked as he raised an eyebrow. I place my hands on his shoulder and kissed his neck. I held his chin and tilted his head upwards. I bit his neck softly and made a mark on his neck 

"What? Are you owning me? Thought I was the bold one here" He says chuckling. I let go of his chin and rolled my eyes "Guess you're just not bold enough, hm" I tease him. He let out a sarcastic gasp and I bursted laughing. He grabs the side of my neck but did not choke me. 

He pecks my lips and started kissing my jawline till my neck. I bit my lip and I feel him sucking and releasing. After he kissed my collar bone and I feel him sucking and releasing again. He then looks at me and kissed me on the lips "You're mine" He whispered in a seducing voice. I feel my face burning and I immediately covered my cheeks with my hands. He laughs "Where did the boldness go, ey?" he says chuckling.

"Well- hng- I-I wasnt ready!" I stuttered. He laughs again and held my chin after his laughing. he pecked my lips "Well better luck next, Hermosa~" He teases me then pecked my lips again.

 .⋆。⋆ ༶ ⋆˙⊹ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹༺⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹⋆ ༶ ⋆❀.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹❀☆˖⁺ ☁⋆ .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹❀⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

CHAPTT 28 DOOONNNNNNNEEEE

Trying my best to not making it as lewd as my mind thoughts 

BUT THANK YOUU FOR 6K READSSS AND 100+ VOTESSS😭😭💞💞💕🎉

I LOVE YALLL HDUDHBFIHFG THANKS YALL JBFH💕💕💞💞😭😭

(Art work on ze banner is from shinow0)