Chapt 38: Whore

Y/N pov:

I wake up feeling like shit. I dress and head down stairs prepared breakfast and.. head to my room again. I wasnt.. feel..ing good.. I grab my booklet on the desk and brought it to my bed. I sat on the bed and start reading it. Miguel wakes up "Y/N? Have you eaten breakfast?" He asks as he hops out of bed "I have eaten, thank you" I say with a smile as I continue to flip the pages. He then heads to the closet and starts to change.. sometime then he heads out to eat breakfast.. 

I flip through the pages. Flip, flip.. flip... flip- wait.. I flip back to the page and.. I see Camilos handwriting 'Pursue on cooking, Mi amor! :)' It says. I feel my eyes water.. I close the booklet and dive on the bed. I clench my chest on how.. hurt it was.. Fuckin-.. I grunt, and wiped my eyes "Y/N? Corazon, are you okay?! You've been stuck in your room since last night! Atleast eat!" My mom yelled as she knocks the door "I'm not hungry! and I'm fine mom!" I yelled back "What's wrong with them? Is puberty acting up?!" I hear my dad on the other side of the door. Yeah.. What is wrong with me.. I'm.. guh-.. I close my eyes and tried my best to get that.. fuckin image out of my.. head.. 

I hear the door burst open. My heart beats in a milisecond.. "Starving yourself to make yourself pretty, and all skinny huh?" I hear Mia retorted.. Out of all people.. Mia "You're mad at me? Aw.. cry about it" She says as I hear her approach me "Its soo nice seeing you in despair" She says as she leans to me. I was about to lose my shit.. I stood and and she stood up too "What the do you want.." I said sternly "I just want to see you. Thats all" She says in a mocking tone "You know.. Camilo. Yeah he dumped you over me" She chuckles. I clench my fist.. "Yeah.. I heard everything. He dosent love you anymore~" she teases "Whore" I muttered "What? I couldnt hear because of your ugly squawking" she laughs "I said you're a whore" I repeat. She looks at me in shock and then she turned mad "Why? Do you not hear what I said due to my squawking? Let me repeat.. Whore.. Whore, whore, whore, whore, whore!" "I'm the whore?! Well, atleast I'm not a slvt! I bet you suck that Colombian boy's c*ck!" She exclaimed "Oh I didnt! But if I did it would be better than your attitude" I say as I cross my arms. She gasps "Oh thats it!" She yelled. She was about to tackle me but the door busted in. 

I see Dolores with my grandma. I hear crying and I look beside me and I see Mia bursted crying "Y/N SLAPPED ME!!" She cried. I furrowed my eyebrows. At that moment I was about to just accept it "Oh shut up! Y/N are you okay?" My grandma says as she rush to me "WHAT?! WHY ARE YOU CHECKING ON THEM?! WHEN IM THE ONE WHOS HURT!!?!?" She complains "Can you please be quiet?! My ears are bleeding from you!" Dolores exclaims "Aagh! This is not fair!" She whines "Y/N.." My grandma calls "Ah- Im.. fine" I reply "Good.." My grandma in relief "Now you, young lady! I have to tell you to your parents!" my grandma nags as they both head out of my room while Mia still sobbed. Dolores chuckled and shook her head. She looks at me the puts her hand on my shoulder

"Now.. Deal with Camilo.. and we'll deal with this..

please.."

.⋆。⋆ ༶ ⋆˙⊹ع˖⁺ 🦎⋆ ୭ .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹༺⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹⋆ ༶ ⋆❀.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹❀☆˖⁺ 🦎⋆ .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹❀⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

CHAPTER 38 DOONNEEEE

YEAAA FUCK MIAAAA
but.. you didnt get to slap the bitch😤😤
still thinking about it tho..

BUT GRAMAMA AND DOLORES TO THE RESCUE!!

ANYWAYS THANKYOU FOR 13K READS I LOVE YOU ALLL💗💗💖💖💖 MUWAAAHH HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!!❣💟💟💖💖💗💗💞💖💓🦎🦎🦎🦎