Chapt 42: That pressure again

Y/N pov:

Anxiety fills my body..

I feel my dads glare and I feel shivers down my spine.. "I'm not lying!! Dont believe the hag! She's just siding with them!" Mia protested. I furrowed my eyebrows and sighed.. I'm just gonna accept it "Why did you slap her?!" My dad yelled "You're really not siding to your own child?!" My grandma exclaimed "Well Mia is crying so it must be true!" My dad says. I see Miguel peeking upstairs. I shook my head and shooed him. Ugh.. I feel a tight grip just pulled my wrist "Now, why" My 'dad' said sternly "I didnt slap her. She's lying.." I defended "Im lying? You're the one whos lying" She says while I see a smirk growing on her face "But I didnt.. even if you ask Dolores she would say no. Why? Because she didnt hear one single slap on flesh" I ratted to her. She scoffs.

I took a glimpse on my dad and he was glaring at me.. It made me scared.. I gulp and didn't say anything "Talking back now huh? I don't know what's wrong with you?! I give what you want and need.. And you are just here ratting down the place!" He nags. My mom tugged him, trying to make him stop.. I feel crying but there's no tears rolling down my cheeks "What else do you want?! Ugh. You're giving me a headache. How can you be so useless?! I wish you never been in such an attitude! It's better without you!." He retorted. I just nod and looked down, digging the skin under my nail again. I sniffle since I was starting to tear up" You know Im only yelling at you because I love you.. " He says.. He says something else.. but my ears started ringing.. My minds a mess. I held my head and started to walk off. I hear muffling behind me. But I ignored it. It wasn't like it was important anyways.

I head to my room and locked the door. I see Miguel now sleeping and and empty plate with smeared food. Guess he ate here. I sigh and approached him. I then make him put on earplugs I see beside him. Then suddenly a bang on the door was heard. I jump and look at the door. The handle was rattling and a shadow under the floor.  I sighed and went to the closet as the door was banging. I just ignored the banging.. til' it stops. I look at the door to see the shadow under it was gone.

I continue to change myself.. as I was in a middle of changing into my pajamas, I hear a knock on the window. I look to see what it is, and I see Camilo outside the window. I quickly wore the pajamas and head towards the window. I open it "Camilo, what are you doing here?" I ask him "I missed you~" He whined. I chuckle and pecked his lips "You should go.. My dad will see you" I say to him with a worried face "It's fine, I'll take care of it, if I get caught" she reassures me. I sigh and sat on Miguel's bed where the windows at "What's bothering you again?" I hear Camilo ask "I want to sleep with you.. But I can't for I will be sure dead. If my dad founds out, I'm sleeping with a madrigal boy who's shape-shifting" I point out as I start to fiddle with my hands. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I look at Camilo. Who's hand on my shoulder and giving me a soft smile "It's fine if you don't. But if you want. I won't stop you" He responds "Yeah.. ugh.. How is my dad going to react if he finds out I was dating you" I groaned "You would be sleeping in my room all day" He chuckles "You have a fun dad" I say as my chuckle fades "How so?" he asks "Your dad literally tells me everything about you. Mostly the embarrassing ones" I laugh. His eyes widen "What! Ughh.." He groans. I chuckle as I pat his head "It's alrightt. Gives you story, Mi cameleon" I say as I kiss his cheek.

"Mi amor, promise me something" he says. I tilt my head and smiled softly at him "What is it?" "Open up to me. I can help you" He says. I look down and put my head on his shoulder and I nuzzle in his neck "Earlier.. my dad still didn't side with me and just sided to Mia" I confess to him. I feel him nod and pats my back "I side with you. Your grandma sides with you.. Dolores too. A lot of people sides with you. Even the most powerful ones. So it alright if one person doesn't side with you. You have a lot others that worth more" He comforts me as he embraces me "Thank you.. I wish I can do more to you" I say "You do a lot for me. Even by just your cooking you make me feel precious" He points out. I start to sniffle and then little did I know I was crying.. with sadness?.. not really.. maybe with joy. Joy on how a loving boyfriend I have.

Then.. I fell asleep as we embrace on the window sill.

.⋆。⋆ ༶ ⋆˙⊹ع˖⁺ 🦎⋆ ୭ .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹༺⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹⋆ ༶ ⋆❀.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹❀☆˖⁺ 🦎⋆ .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹❀⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

CHAPT 42 DONNNEE

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING YESTERDAY! I WAS MAKING A PROJECT FOR SCHOOL AND THEN I SLEPT WHILE MAKING A CHAPTER😃😃

BUT HEYY I'M POSTINGGG

THANKS FOR THE READSS THO
I LOVE YALL. YALL ARE PRECIOUS💗💗❤️❤️🦎🦎🦎