Chapt 19; Setting up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(This is where you trying to set up Jose and Mira boom)

Y/N pov:

I was going to the store but suddenly someone pulled me. I was about to scream but my mouth was covered. I turn around to see Isabela and Dolores in an alley "Y/N! We need you in our plan" Said Isabela "Plan? what plan" I whisper and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion "Plan to set up Mira and Jose" Dolores continued. I widened my eyes and smiled with glee "Oh Im in. Whats the plan?"

"Okay, First you go and pull Camilo and convince him to join in the plan" Isabela explains "What? Why me??" I say. Seriously you two are his cousins, why me "Uhm its because you're basically precious to him! So its easy to make him join in if you invite him" Dolores says. I was shock. Im precious to him?? Wow "Anyways. You need to pull Camilo. ASAP" Isabela says. I grunt as they push me back to the crowd

I search for Camilo and I found him. He saw me and he waved at me. I rush to him making him react to a worried and confused look. I then push him in an alley, but it wasnt where Isabela and Dolores in "Hey? Whats happening? Are you kidnapping me?" He half joked "I need help" I say. It made him worried "What happened??" He asked in a worried tone

"No no it isnt me. I need help on setting up Mirabel and Jose" I say. He then change his face into a 'what' look "Why do I need to be in it??" He asks "Oh come on, Amor. You know that guy than knowing the recipe for an arepa" I say. He flushed red on the nickname. I smiled. I got him "Now? Are you in?" I ask. He groaned while rubbing the back of his neck

"I'll make you quessedillas~" I offered. He groaned again and looks at me hinting he wants more "Uhm.. And a kiss~" I added. He was shocked and blushed. I too was surprised on how bold I am "Agh.. You got me~" He says as he raises his hands in defeat

"But can the kiss happen now?" He asks. I feel my face red and I look at him if he was serious. He's serious, alright. He smirked as he leans closer. I felt nervous as I feel his breath on my lips. I panicked but I kept calm. As he was to lean in closer. I tilted my head upwards, kissing his nose instead "Heres your kiss" I chuckled. He was shocked and I laughed. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the alley where Dolores and Isabela is.

"Camilo! Welcome to the plan" Isabela welcomed Camilo "Okay! Continue on. Phase two. Y/N. You say to Mirabel that Mrs.Garcia's fence needs fixing. Camilo. You say to Jose that Mirabel is calling him" Isabela explained "Thenn.. After that we go on and fix things on the field. After they are fixing mending yada yada. Y/N will tease Jose on how great and pretty Mirabel is, and Camilo will tease Mirabel on how great and handsome Jose is. Andd you both ask this same question. Whats their opinion on one another" Dolores then continued. We nodded agreeing to the plan "Okay.. We start now!" Isabela says.

They both push us out of the alley. I came finding Mirabel and when I saw her I immediately walked to her "Mirabel! I need you and Jose. Fix Mrs.Garcias fence" I say to her "Oh, okay! Wait.. Why do I need to get Jose. Cant you do it?" Mirabel gets alarmed "Uh.. Because.. I.. Have to cook! Yea, its really urgent" I lied "Hm.. Okay!" She says. Phew, I thought she knows.

I then went to the field where Dolores says where they are. I see Isabela sprouting flowers and Dolores putting fairy lights on the tree "Oh Y/N. I need you to cook some arepas for me" Dolores says. I nodded and went to Casitas kitchen and made some arepas.

After I head out to go to the field but I see Jose not doing work anymore. I run towards him "Hola, Y/N. You need something?" He asks. I shook my head "Oh nonono. But are you busy" I ask. He shook his head and I grin widely "You know.. Mirabel, she really likes hanging out with you" I say and I see him grow red "Yeah you two look cute together! You care for and she cares for you too if you didnt notice~" I teased. He then grew more red and pulls his collar, putting off the heat "Well, lets put this a secret. She likes you.. But.. Do you?" I whispered to him. He then gets more flustered and starts to mumble "W-well... Uhm.. ugh.. You got me.. I do like her.... I mean look at her! She's gorgeous, caring, funny, talented, creative. I can make a whole list about her!" He exclaimed. I smile widely and I see him red and starts to fiddle his fingers. I chuckle and placed my hand on his shoulder "Good. Because.. Its your special day! And that special thing is in the field" I say. He looks at me with sparkle in his eyes. I hand him the basket of arepas and push him off.

I laugh and then just leaned on the wall. I feel someone leaned next to me and I see Camilo leaned too with hands on his head "Ahh.. Their gonna be a couple" He says "Yea. Dont they look cute with each other!" I exclaimed "How about us?" He says. I blush on the question "Do I have to set us up?" He added "No need for the hard work, Hermoso. Just wait on" I say.. Well.. I do like him.. But.. maybe he does like me back. Or even love me.. He groaned and placed his head on my shoulder.

We pass the time by hanging out. I see Dolores and Isabela running to us. They dive and hugged us and cheered "Guess what! guess what!" Dolores says. We both said what "We have a couple!!!" Isabela squeals. We all cheered.

I see Mirabel and Jose holding hands and talking to each other. Me and Camilo ran to them "Oh.. Whos this love birds?" I teased. We laughed, and Mirabel nudged me "You guys have to invite us to your wedding!" Camilo joked "Well, now we have to set up you two!" Mirabel exclaimed. I feel my cheeks red and I smack Mirabel on the head. I laugh and looked at Camilo who seems to be thinking of something "Now you two go on your date! Now, Jose if you hurt Mirabel. You would never taste anything ever again" I threatened, then pushed them off.

I dusted my hands and turn to Camilo "Hey.. You okay? You still salty that your single?" I chuckled. He looks at me and leans in closer to my face. I go on flustered on the action. Then I feel his hand on my waist pulling it slowly closer. I roll my eyes and put my hand on his face and moved it to the left and kissed his cheek. He looked at me frowning and I laugh at him.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
Chapt 19 DONEEEEEE

Got to post one but I may do it like late at night. So Im sorry I couldnt be able to post as much

But thanks for readin!!
Ily!!💞💞💞

(Artwork used on the banner is by Cecelias brother on tiktok)