Chapt 43: Its nice to have you back!

Y/N pov:

I wake up feeling and embrace around my waist. I look up and see Camilo sleeping while embracing me. I widen my eyes in surprise. I jolt up and took a better look of what's happening. I see Camilo snug in my bed. I look at the time and it was almost breakfast "Shit!" I exclaimed. I stand up and went to the closet and grabbed my clothes "Camilo! Wake up!" I say as I throw a pillow at his face. He grunts and jolt up "Wh- what.." he groans "Its 7 a clock! You're beat dead if my dad sees you" I says as I took off my top and quickly put on my skirt "Ah shit!" He exclaims as he stumbles out of bed. I continue to put on the top I grabbed "Have you seen my ruana? I swear I put it here" Camilo asks as he quickly topples all the pillows "I- Uh.. There!" I say as I point to his ruana. He grabs it and grabbed his slippers. He then hurried to the window, trying to be quiet to not wake Miguel up. I go to the window where he was and opened the window. He buttons half of his polo and went over the window "Bye bye, Amor have a good breakfast" I say as I kiss his cheek "Mm. Bye, Hermosa. You too" He says as he pecks my lips. He was about to hop off but stopped and grabbed my wrist "Your dad-" "Its alright.. Dont worry I'll handle it, Mi Amor" I reassure him as I peck his lips again "Okay? Bye bye now" I repeat as I wave goodbye. He says good bye too and hopped off. 

I sigh and hopped off of Miguels bed, then scurried off the room. I hurry to the kitchen as I tie my hair up and I see my dad cooking. I quickly stop my track, and quietly go to the door and snatched the basket next to the door and quickly head out of the house. If I couldnt cook, then I will just buy ingredients then. I head to the towns stores and buy ingredients for Julieta and maybe some for my dads.. ugh.. well this is the best I could do for him. I bought ingredients and head home again. I hear plates clanging, I went to the kitchen and see Mom placing plates on the table and Dad still cooking up breakfast. I lower my head, trying not to make eye contact with any of my parents.. I place down some ingredients on the counter next to my 'dad' still couldnt forget last night. Hah. That was embarrassing. I finished placing down some ingredients and head out of the kitchen. I was about to head out but someone tapped my shoulder. I turn around and see my mom in a worried look "Y/N.. I-Im sorry if I couldnt- I couldnt.. Help you.. yesterday" My mom says in sadness "Its alright, mom. I still love you. Dont worry" I reassure her, She nods her head and gave me a hug. I pull away and rub my arm "Uh- hm.. thank you, mama. But Im alright" I say as I head out. 

I sigh.. I felt awkward at that moment.. I dont know why.. I went to Casita. Not bothering that I havent ate breakfast. I see casita empty so I went to the kitchen to prepare for the cooking. I see everyone having breakfast and I notice Dolores alarmed. Guess she heard me. I shrug it off and went to the counter and place all the ingredients. I finish placing down ingredients and started making dough. I hear clanging of the plates and I see Julieta with plates and notices me "Y/N! You're back. Are you okay now, Carino?" She asks me as she heads to the sink and place down the plates. She then grabbed her apron and wore it and wiped her hands with it "Oh, yeah. Im alright now.. I dont know about.. pft- dad tho" I scoff "Its alright if you dont like some family members, hija" Julieta reassures me as she slouched on the counter behind her "Well everybody in my dads side hates me now" I say as I smushed the dough angrily. I hear a sigh from Julieta "Well.. We dont hate you" She says "Thank you, for that.." I say in relief "No problem, corazon" She says as she head to the dishes and started cleaning it "Now.. How's you and Camilo?" She asks "Were.. back together" I say in a soft smile "Good," She chuckles "After that day he wouldnt stop glitching, he would not eat also" She says "Pepa wont stop making thunder clouds in the house and keep on pressing that little toy. Felix tried to calm her down because the toy might pop.. It was her only stress reliever, y'know" She continues "Yeah.. dont worry I'll buy her more if we went back to (country) again" I say to her "Oh dont worry! Please" She says "No no no. Its fine! Its the least I could do" I say " What do you mean by that? You do alot! When you were not here for a day. Mirabel was about to cry because she couldnt taste your carbonara" She snorted. I chuckle and hear foot steps behind us. 

I turn around and see Mirabel in shock "Y/N!!" she bursted as she tackled me with an embrace "OHUHUUUUUU. Y/NN!!" she cried out. I see Camilo swooped in and smiled. Mirabel pulled away and was in tears "It was only for one day jeez" I chuckle as I wipe her cheek with a handkerchief "And that one day was like hell!! I couldnt let go of your carbonara yet" Mirabel whines. I laugh and she turns around and see Camilo "You! If you hurt Y/N again. You will never could eat arepas. ever. again!" She snarled at him "Mirabel!" I hear Julieta tsked but then again she chuckles  "Sorry, mami" Mirabel apologizes, but then Mirabel glares at Camilo. I chuckle "Come on, Mirabel. Spare him, it wasnt his fault, anyways" I say as I hand the bowl of dough to Julieta. I then look at Mirabel in a bummed out expression "I'll make you carbonara~" I say. Her face turned to glee "Now dont be giving Camilo the stink eye" I chuckle "Mirabel" I hear someone call. I turn around and see Dolores in a smile "Rodriguez shop's need some wood work again" Dolores reminded her. Mirabel groans and stomped out of the kitchen.

I chuckle as she stomps out. Dolores approaches me and pats my shoulder "Nice to have you back" Dolores says. I nod and thanked her. She gets alerted and turns around "I have to go now" She says waving good bye. I wave back "Told ya" I hear Camilo say. I roll my eyes and nudge him "Camilo! The Garcias need y-" Pepa didnt continue their sentence when they saw me. She rush to me and gave me a big hug, making me off my feet. I grunt "Pepa! You're choking them!" Julieta exclaims "Oh! But I miss them! Oh thank you for making my baby so.. Mwah! Happy now!!" She says as she kisses my cheek multiple times "Ouh- Uhm- Tha- Thank you" I say as she lets go of my face "Ohh Camilo when are gonna marry them!" Pepa exclaims. I feel my face red and I look at Camilo who turned red also " Aya! Mama! You need to be patient. We're only 15" Camilo exclaims. Julieta laughs and fry up some arepas "How are you Y/N?" Pepa asks "Oh Im good now, Pepa. Dont worry" I say "Your grandma said something earlier.. I swear I'm gonna thunder clap your dads ass!" Pepa threatens "Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah. Mami calm down" Camilo nervously said "Sorry. Sorry. TOTALLY, joking. Mhm" Pepa says with an akward smile. Abuela Alma then walks in "Pepa, the fe- Oh! Y/N! Welcome back! Are you two okay now?" Alma says while looking at me and Cmailo "Oh yeah, Abuela" Camilo responds. Alma nods and approaches me "Are you okay?" Alma whispers to me "Yes. I am very well" I whispered back. Alma nods and shook my hand "I have to go now. I wish I could spend time with you more, but I have to go" Alma says in disappointment but then waved me off.

Pepa and Alma heads out as I place the healing foods in the large basket "Here Julieta" I hand her the basket "Thank you.. Now no snogging in my kitchen" She chuckles. I groan and rolled my eyes as I took over the cooking. I hear footsteps fade. Then I feel a nuzzle in my neck "What are you doing" I chuckle "I missed you.." Camilo whined "Come on.. You have me now" I say "And I slept with you. You were with me the whole day basically" I added "That was a quarter" Camilo retorted. I sigh and turn around and cup his face "How about.. We can have a date after I'm finished with this" I promise him. He smiles and nods softly "Okay.." He sighs. I smile and kissed his cheek. Then proceed to cook

Im gonna make it up to him.

.⋆。⋆ ༶ ⋆˙⊹ع˖⁺ ⋆ ୭ .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹༺⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹⋆ ༶ ⋆❀.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹❀☆˖⁺ ⋆ .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹❀⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

CHAPTER 43 DOOONNNEEEE

Long chapter ikr but you deserve it :))

ANYWAYS LOVE YOU THANKYOU FOR THE 18K READS LOOVVVEEE YOUUUUUU <33333333333333