Chapt 14: Cuddle timee

Camilo pov:

After breakfast I noticed Y/N isnt here yet. I took a peek and noticed Julieta also concerned. Y/N's never late? What happened? I go back to the backyard and saw Miguel. Y/Ns little brother. Running to Antonio. Maybe I can ask him "Yo! Miguel! Mi little Amiga! Can I ask where your sister is?" I ask. They looked at me awkwardly. I guess they cringed at the nickname. Uh- Anyways- "Uhm.. She's at home. Mom says she has a fever" Miguel answered. They have fever? Why didnt they eat Tia Julietas healing food? The magics back and properly working right? I thanked Miguel and rushed to Y/N's house.

I knocked the door and it opened by Darren Y/N's eldest brother. He was surprised to see me then smirked "Y/N!!! YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE!" he yelled. I didnt understand the language but shrugged it off. Y/N's grandma then rushed to me "AH!! Y/N'S BOYFRIEND!" exclaimed their grandma. She pulled me in "Welcome! Welcome! You girlfriend y/n right?" The grandmas english maybe broken but I immediately understand "Oh! nononono. I just came to visit them" I protested. Y/N's grandma smirked. Darren teased me about Y/N "Ay! shut up. Atleast your sibling has a partner!" She says as she slapped Darren's head. I still didnt understand but I chuckled at the head slapping "Oh! Camilo! Are you here for Y/N?" I turned around to see Y/N's parents just gone out the kitchen "Theyre in her room, Mijo" Her mother says. I felt a glare to took a glimpse on his dad. Jeez, he's scary "Thank you, senora" I say then I went upstairs.

I see a door and on it was written "Y/N and Migel rooum" I guess Miguel wrote this "Y/N?" I say as I knock. No answer "Y/N~ If you dont answer, I'll barge in" I say. Still no answer "3..2..1" I whispered and opened the door. I see Y/N tucked in bed. They groaned "Get out Darrenn.." They say as they sit  up. They rubbed their eyes and looked at me. They looked cute when their in sleepwear..  "AH! CAMILO?! WHA- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" they yelled. They hid themselves under the blanket. I laughed on the reaction. I then patted their side indicating to scoot over. They scooted over enough for me to sit on their bed "Ey.. No need to hide to me, Hermosa~ Are you shy~?" I teased. They sat up and slapped me on the head. I grunted on the slap. My lap suddenly feel heavy. I look down to see Y/Ns head laying on my lap. I feel my face burn. They then turned around and wrapped their arms around my torso. They nuzzled their head on my stomach. I smiled at them and raked their hair "Camilo?" I heard Y/N saying "Hm?" I answered "Ugh.. Im still embarrassed about yesterdayy.." They whined. I laughed and ruffled their hair. They groaned and then sat up to look at me. They looked so cute with their face red. maybe because theyre flustered or its because of the fever. They looked at me in those e/c eyes, with messy hair. They suddenly nuzzled my neck. I was surprised. I feel my face getting hotter and hotter. Then after a few seconds I heard little snores and mimis. I smiled and just stayed there. Letting Y/N use me as a pillow. A few moments pass I was eventually asleep. 

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

1 hour later (Still Camilo pov)

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I look at the clock it was around 1pm. I tried to sit up but someone tighten their embrace on me. I look down to see Y/N still humbly sleeping. I feel a smile forming on my face. They then moved upward making their face close to mine. I look at them and then I look at their lips.. Their lips look soft and rosy. Am I having a chance? Should I..? I leaned closer. Feeling their breath on my lips.. I then.. ki- *BOOM* I immediately sat up and turned around to see Mirabel. I started to grow red and saw her looking at me with a mischievous grin. I look at her confused and I forgot about Y/N. I look down and see Y/N still embracing me with a grumpy look. I bet they were disturbed when I suddenly sat up. I then look at Mirabel again and she was about to talk "Agh. Shut up, Mirabel" I say before she can while rolling my eyes. She then was surprised "GASPPP! OUGH HOW HURT I FELT! HOW DARE YOU CAMILO, MY FELLOW PRIMO. AUGHHUUH" she says sarcastically. She then burst out laughing and left the room. 

I annoyingly groaned and looked at Y/N again. They are still sleeping. Im surprised they didnt woke up from all the noise "Y/N~ Wake upp" I say as I pat their head. They let go of me and stretched. They blinked and looked at me. I saw her shifted in a surprised reaction and jolted up. Making us hit our heads together. I dropped my self on the bed and groaned from the pain. This person is really a boar "CAMILO! I-Im sorry! I was surprised a-and.. SORRY FOR HUGGING YOU!" They franticly explained. I looked at them, then bursted laughing "Aya. Its fine, Mi sol" I say as I saw them grow red. I then placed my hand on their forehead "No more fever!" I say as I stood up "You can still rest, if you want" I say as I stretched. I then head to the door. As I was gonna hold the doorknob. I felt a grip on my wrist. I turn around to see Y/N blushing  "Whats wrong?" I asked as I intertwined my hands in theirs. They fiddled their sleepwear. I study their face. Hmmm... Ah I know! I pull their hand and gave them a hug. I pulled from the hug and saw them bright red. I smiled and chuckled. I then took off my ruana and I dressed them. I then wave them good bye and left the room. 

I smiled and went downstairs. I was greeted by the looks of Y/N's grandma and brother. Y/N's grandma giggled "Thanks for letting me visit Y/N. I'll be going out now!" I say as I head out. I smiled and the synonyms of smile. I was flustered.

tiny Y/N pov:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHG SDVJBNK WHATJUSTHAPPEND JBSG WHATG

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

Chapt 14 DONNNEEEEE

Cuddle time with Camiloo ehahe wowo

Thanks for reading!!!!

ILYY HEART HEART HEARTT <33333333333333

Art used on the banner is made by pedapeka