29. Can We Just Go Back In Time?

The next few days weren't bright and cheerful

The next few days weren't bright and cheerful. New Daily Prophets would come into view every hour about death eater attacks around the wizarding world.

Y/N tried to be optimistic —though Remus read right through her face like a magazine that she was extremely worried.

Remus insisted for her to sleep with him in his dorm every night because he wants to spend as much time with her as possible since he doesn't know the world's fate for the both of them.

"Death eater attacks are the only thing on Daily Prophets nowadays and I'm very sick of it," James scoffed before throwing the newspaper to the burning fireplace.

"I'm planning to make a voodoo doll out of Voldy Moldy's soul, who's with me?" Sirius asked; annoyed at the Dark Lord's presence. He knew too well that his family members are death eaters.

Peter from the end of the sofa raised his hands warily.

"I bet you the Slytherins are death eaters," Sirius acknowledged accusingly.

Remus shrugged. "I think Lucius Malfoy is one."

"He's very sketchy lately don't you think? He doesn't even wear school robes anymore —he now wears those black robes, Godric knows for what," James said thoughtfully.

"And he always wears long sleeved shirts," Y/N acknowledged.

"What does that suppose to mean?"

"Death eaters are known to have marks on their arm. The Dark Mark —I think that's what it's called. It's like a skull with snakes circling it. Malfoy wears long sleeves to hide it."

A few students walked across them; murmuring something with their eyes locked on Sirius Black.

"I swear to Merlin if they're talking about me being one of them, I'm going to hex them all," Sirius made a disgusted face at those students.

An owl swooped down to Y/N's direction. She recognize it as her father's, then a letter dropped on the lap.

"Who's it from?" Remus questioned.

"My dad," Y/N replied before opening it carefully. Her eyes scanned the parchment and mixed of emotions erupted over her.

"What's wrong, darling?"

"My dad asked me whether or not would I want to move country with him and mum because of all these attacks," the girl replied. At this time, the three (James, Sirius, and Peter) has already fallen asleep, slumped in the red sofa.

"Would you?" he asked.

"I don't think so. I don't want to leave you and the others," Y/N said sadly. "I guess I'll be the only one in London. Theo moved to Australia a few months ago."

"You don't have to be alone. I'll come over to you everyday I promise," he said assuringly.

"Thanks, love," Y/N said before placing her lips on his cheek. "I'm going to write a reply, I'll be back."

He nodded and sighed deeply, thinking: what the hell is happening. He looked over his shoulder to see his three friends fast asleep on the sofa.

"What do we do with them?" Y/N asked, nudging her head to the three once she was done writing.

"No idea," he shrugged.

"Carry us up, Moony!" Sirius mumbled with his arms crossed.

"I thought you were asleep?" Y/N chuckled at him.

"I was but you two are loud- so loud," Sirius mocked with a teasing hint in his voice.

"No we weren't," Y/N hissed, mentally wanting to slap his face.

"Padfoot I swear-" Remus shook his head vigorously. "Let's just go up, leave them here," he dragged her out of sight to the Marauders' dorm.

A/N : only four more chapters until this book is finished omfl