vi. 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡?

"Would you stop yelling this early in the damn morning!" Jody's yelling woke Bryce up, his shoulder sore from the couch

"Would you stop yelling this early in the damn morning!" Jody's yelling woke Bryce up, his shoulder sore from the couch. His eyes adjusted, squinting to the light from the door.

"He's got my kid in there!" Daniel LaRussos voice rung.

"Your kid isn't In here!" Johnny yelled back. "Get outta here!"

"Oh shit." Bryce got to his feet, running down the hall, stumbling into the walls as he hurried into his room. He gently shook Sam. "Sam, hey, Samantha. Wake up, your dads freaking out."

Sam opened her eyes, immediately shutting them again with a groan. Bryce sighed. "I know, but you gotta get up."

"He doesn't have your kid! She's here!" Jody shouted, pushing the door open some to give full view of Bryce helping Sam down the hallway. Daniel took one look at the Moskowitz boys arms around her, her lack of pants, messed up makeup, and was glaring daggers at Bryce.

"It's not-" he began to make an excuse.

"I don't care. Sam, let's go." Daniel sighed, encouraging her to follow him. Sam frowned, looking to Bryce a moment before following her dad.

"Sorry." Jody looked to Bryce, lighting a cigarette. "That man makes me angry."

"Yeah, you aren't the only one." Johnny spoke, Bryce looked out the door to see Robby standing there, giving his dad an annoyed look.

"Sam was here all night?" the Keene boy looked to Bryce in disbelief. "I was searching all over the party for her."

"Why didn't you just call?" he shot back with a stupid look.

"Because the last place i'd thing she'd go is somewhere with you." Robby said back with a dumbfounded look.

"Okay, enough." Jody cut in, coughing on her cigarette. "It's too early. Get in here."

She pulled Bryce into the apartment more, shutting the door. "Man, that girl brings as much drama as her daddy does."

"Sams not the drama." Bryce defended her, popping his neck. "And now her dad hates me and is never gonna let me back into karate."

Jody laughed. "Karate? Why would you do karate?"

"I don't know." Bryce sat down on the couch as she followed.

"Damn, you have it that bad for this chick?" she rose one of her eyebrows his way.

"No! I just want to be able to, I don't know, fight without the real fighting." Bryce tried to explain to his dumbfounded mother. "What's your problem with Daniel LaRusso? Refuse to give you a car."

"Long story, kid." she waved him off, blowing smoke infront of her. "And a long time ago."

Bryce leaned back against the seat cushions. "He's probably gonna be so mad at her."