x. 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐦𝐞

"Well, this Christmas party has turned out to be ho-ho- horrible

"Well, this Christmas party has turned out to be ho-ho- horrible." Demetri exhaled the next night as the Miyagi-Dos all sat together.

"Yeah, Sam. I thought you said your parents are gonna be out for the night?" Chris asked, sitting on the edge of the couch. Bryce got the chair all to himself, slummed back and tossing a ornament into the air every now and then. "So why aren't we throwing a rager?"

"There's a keg on the way. It's just gonna be a few more minutes." Sam said back confidently.

"Are you sure you're good for alcohol, again? Maybe stick to hot chocolate?" Bryce rose his eyebrows her way, getting an eye roll.

"Can we at least put on a Christmas special? I'd even watch that creepy one with the little elf dentist." Demetri said with a huff, leaning back.

"Woah, seriously?" Bryce looked his way in shock.

"Yeah, i'm that board." the dark haired boy said in return.

The bell went off, Sam grinned. "It's here."

Bryce leaned back, watching her walk to the door. Demetri threw a hand full of popcorn his way. "Don't stare at her butt, it's rude."

"What? I'm not. I'm making sure the keg guy isn't a lunatic." Bryce definitely himself with a defensive look, Demetri tilted his head in disbelief. "Maybe I was staring at her butt just a little."

Miguel, Mitch, and Bert walked in. Bryce eyed Miguel. "What the hell is he doing here?"

"Oh, hell no!" Chris rose to his feet, striding over. "You gotta be kidding me."

"What the hell are you doing here? This isn't a keg party." Mitch said in disbelief.

"What the hell are you doing wearing a green christmas hat? Everyone knows you only wear the red ones." Bryce leaned on the wall, crossing his arms.

"Wait. You Parent Trapped us? Why?" Demetri gave an offended look to Sam and Migeul.

"Since when are the two of you suddenly best friends?" Bryce asked bitterly, eyeing Miguel.

"I'm sorry, have we spoken more then one sentence to each other?" Migeul asked oddly, taken back by his judgment.

"Look, I know we haven't always gotten along, but Cobra Kai is the bigger threat now." Sam spoke up before Bryce, who she knew would blurt something out snarky and uncalled for, said anything. "To all of us."

"We think we'd stand a better chance against them if we join forces." Miguel spoke to the group. "Two dojos are stronger then one."

"This is ridiculous." Mitch whispered.

"I know, right?" Bert asked in return.

"Look, I know we've all done shitty things." Miguel sighed, trying to break through to them.