XXVI. 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲

۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓝𝓟◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN—
breaking and entering saves the day.

۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗  ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓝𝓟◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָCHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN—breaking and entering saves the day

"Finally found it." Bryce exhaled as he showed up to the waterpark nearly an hour late, holding a book up. "One very boring story that I searched high and low for."

Sam smiled as she sat up. "You're the best."

"Mhm." he leaned down to be replayed with a kiss on the cheek. "I almost had to fight an old lady over that. I was having flashbacks of throwing people into the A Million Wishes table."

"God, not that again." Sam put a hand on her heart in fear as she cracked the book open. "I got you a strawberry drink."

"Oh, you're the best." he mocked her tone from just a few seconds ago as Sam rolled her eyes and hid a smile, handing it to him as he leaned back on the chair. "Sunscreen."

"Sunscreen." he recalled his memory, fishing it from his bag. "Sam...I never in my life thought i'd be a tote bag guy. I feel very stripped of my masculinity on this one. What have you done?"

"You're the one who said you liked mine." she shrugged. "How can you feel striped of your masculinity? It's got painted fire on it."

"Oh, you're so right." Bryce hummed as he leaned back. "Fire absolutely is the mascots for a real tough guy."

"See." Sam grinned, reaching her hand over to take his as Bryce grasped it and leaned his head back with a deep sigh. "What the hell is that?"

"What?" he looked over, staring at her through his sunglasses.

"Is that mars?" she gapped at the tattoo on the inside of his arm. "Is that real?"

"Oh, almost forgot." he turned to hold his arm out. "You love it?"

"Yeah!" Sam smiled. "Did you get that for me?"

"Nah, my other girlfriend and I really like mars." Bryce shrugged as Sam smacked him with a grin across her lips. "Yes, for you."

Sam leaned in to press her lips onto his with a smile to go with it.

"Egh, get a room." Eli gagged as he walked over, hair dripping onto his shoulders. "You make me sick."

"He's just bitter that Demetri is working." Miguel sat on his other side.

"I was wondering where he was. Knew he wouldn't get on any of these rides." Bryce leaned back and shut his eyes. "Why do kids have to scream about everything?"

"I was just wondering that." Miguel agreed. "Really happy I guess?"

"Guess so." Bryce hummed, pushing his sunglasses onto his nose more and exhaling with his head back. "Summer is the perfect time to have a nose ring. I can't believe we let them close up."