x. 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨

tw: mention of kyler and past sexual assault

Bryce's eyes widened when Daniel opened the door. "Oh...you're home?"

"Bryce." Daniel rose his eyebrows, eyeing him slightly. "What are you doing here?"

"I was just coming to check on Sam." he cleared his throat slightly, biting at the loose skin around his lips. "I brought her ice cream."

Daniel looked at him good. "Oh, yeah?"

"What you saw at my house, it wasn't what you thought it was." Bryce reassured him quickly with a clear of his throat. "I slept on the couch and Sam just needed something to sleep in. Honest to god, or whatever your beliefs are, truth."

"No, but you still didn't bring her home where she would have been much safer." he pointed out with a knowing look in his eye.

Bryce blinked. "No disrespect, Mr. LaRusso, but i'd never let anything bad happen to Sam intentionally. I know how to handle a drunk. If I hadn't, then I would have brought her home regardless of what she wanted."

Daniel blinked, eyeing him slightly. "Your mom drinks a lot?"

"Not so much anymore, but, yeah, something like that." he shrugged in return, avoiding pointing out that he knew about their past. "Look, i'll just give this to you and-"

"No, you can run it up to her. She needs to wake up anyways." Daniel sighed, Bryce could tell it was killing him to invite him in. "Just...leave the door open."

"Was planning on it." Bryce lied, giving a tight lipped smile as he hurried up the stairs. Based on where he saw it from outside, he found Sams room in no time. With a minor knock, he opened the door. Sam was sitting straight up in her bed, looking like she just woke up from a nightmare. "Hey there, sleeping beauty."

"What are you doing here?" she gapped, surprised to see Bryce Freaking Moskowitz standing in her doorway.

"Brought you something." he rose the bag up. "Well, two somethings. Because I know you said you were trying to stay away from dairy, for your skin, but incase you wanted to say the hell with it and dig into some pure dairy."

Sam cracked a smile as he passed her the bag, looking around her room. Sam decided on the dairy, not bothering with her skin around the past few days. Bryce grinned slightly. "Your room is so like you."

"Meaning what?" she popped the lid off, finding the spoon in the bag.

"So good." he mocked, looking her way. "Usually people seem like their rooms."

"So, what? You've been in a lot of other girls rooms?" Sam hummed, popping the first spoon full into her mouth with a hum.

Bryce held his head up a little higher. "I wouldn't say a lot."

"No?" she seemed surprised. "Then, how many?"

"Why is that any of your business?" he laughed in disbelief, walking over to lay across the foot of her bed. "What about you?"