xiii. 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

"Oh, thank you!" Jody laughed as Daniel poured some red wine for her

"Oh, thank you!" Jody laughed as Daniel poured some red wine for her. "Keep it coming."

Bryce saw the look on Amanda's face, though she hid it with humor. He cut in. "I drove, so she's all good."

"Yeah, my kind of woman." Johnny hummed, knocking his beer with her glass.

"Oh, I didn't know you were a LaRusso now, Sensei Lawrence." Bryce mocked in his direction. "Long lost child?"

"He reminds me of you in high school." Jody said honestly as she smacked Johnny on the chest.

Bryce cleared his throat slightly. Daniel laughed. "Different days."

"Very." Jody agreed. "Amanda, I can't believe we've never got to talk before."

"I've been meaning to pry some information out of you about this one in high school." she teased, nodding toward Daniel. "I heard you too were together."

Daniel choked on his drink as Jody laughed loudly, clapping. Bryce rubbed his hands onto his thighs, feeling Sam reach over and slip her hand into his.

"About as weird then as he is now." Jody informed her as Amanda smiled. "Aw, no, no, he's a good one. Put up with me longer then he needed to."

"Well, the second I saw Bryce break out of his shell, it wasn't hard to piece two and two together." Daniel said honestly as he looked toward the boy next to Sam. "It felt like I was teaching Miyagi-Do all over again."

"Wait." Sam spoke up, looking at Jody. "You learned Miyagi-Do?"

"Oh, your dad taught me a little something here and there." she waved her off. "But, if I remember, he was actually in C-"

"Cobra Kai, yeah." Daniel nodded his head. "But, Jody did help me and Mr.Miyagi with the bonsai store."

"Such a cool old guy." Jody hummed, sipping off her wine, nodding toward Sam and Bryce. "History always repeats itself."

"Mom." Bryce gave an embarrassed look while Johnny laughed.

"How's business anyways? With all those automobiles?" Jody waved, taking the bottle and pouring more wine.

"Uh, the dealership's been the best it's been in years." Daniel nodded his head, holding his fork in his right hand. "It should practically be on autopilot by the time Sam takes over. Right?"

Bryce turned his head to her. "Since when do you like cars?"

"No, no, it's just an inside joke." Daniel cut in with a faint laugh. "When Sam was little, she used to walk around like she owned the place."

"Can you blame her? She was practically raised on that showroom floor." Amanda spoke honestly, giving Jody a knowing look. "Almost born on it too."

"Hey, whatever Sam wants to do with her life, that's entirely up to her." Daniel shook his head, Sam gave Bryce hand a little squeeze. "If she decides to go to school nearby, get her MBA, USC, UCLA, i'm just saying...it's all icing on the cake."