xxii. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

"Hey, lady

"Hey, lady." Bryce leaned on Sams door way as she curled up on her bed, Picasso by her side. "You want some company?"

She looked back, nodding and moving over for him to get into her bed. Moving closer, she laid her head onto his chest as Bryce wrapped an arm around her. "What can I do?"

"Nothing." she whipped her eyes, Picasso head dropping on her leg. "I just feel so disappointed."

"You did so good though." he rubbed her arm a little harsher to show he meant it. "I'm crazy proud of you, dude."

"But, the dojo-" she started.

"The dojo is proud too." he cut her off. "It told me so."

He grinned when she had to laugh slightly, her arms tightening around his waist with an exhale. He shook her slightly. "Wanna know something though?"

"What?" she asked.

"We have no school for three months." he grinned slightly. "You missing Clearlake yet?"

"I am." she agreed. "I'd do anything to be there right now."

"How's tomorrow sound?" he offered with a grin.

"Sounds perfect." she shut her eyes with an exhale, holding the ice pack to the one Tory elbowed her with. "Do you want to stay the night?"

"What about your dad?" Bryce frowned his eyebrows.

"I don't think he'll mind after tonight." she made the excuse as Bryce nodded, rubbing her back. "But, if you want to go stay with your mom, i'll understand."

"I'll just call and check on her for tonight, go first thing in the morning." Bryce spoke in return, rubbing her back with a kiss to the forehead. "What's the first thing you wanna do after me make that seven hour drive?"

"Swim in the pool." Sam agreed. "And see if Pop wants to teach me how to golf."

Bryce laughed. "I'm sure he'd love to teach you how to golf."

His phone buzzed, yanking it from his pocket as he hit the message.

Amanda (sams mom): She agreed to go.

Bryce smiled at the text, though it hadn't lasted long before another one came through. "Oh shit."

"What?" Sam hummed.

"Oh shit." he repeated, sitting up as she fell onto the pillows.

"What?" she huffed, sitting up from the pillows as Picasso followed.

"They were gonna tear down the house on Maybary to build a better one." Bryce gapped.

"What!" Sams eyes widened. "We- no, I love that house."

"I know, me too." he met her eye, his were wide back at hers. "That's why Lolly and Pop just bought it."

kylie speaks

lolly and pop really went
"oh you buy your grandson
socks for his end of the year
present? i buy mine a house"

I AM VERY SAD ITS OVER BC
IVE GOTTEN SUCH AN EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT TO
BRYCE BRO!! IM GONNA MISS
WRITING IN THIS ONE BUT
FEAR NOT BC SEASON FIVE
SHOULDNT TAKE TOO LONG
CONSIDERING IT WAS FILMED
BEFORE SEASON FOUR EVEN
CAME OUT!! ILL SEE YOU GUYS
IN A FEW MONTHS TOPS! ILY
AND THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT
IVE GOTTEN ON THIS BOOK!

I AM VERY SAD ITS OVER BCIVE GOTTEN SUCH AN EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT TOBRYCE BRO!! IM GONNA MISSWRITING IN THIS ONE BUTFEAR NOT BC SEASON FIVESHOULDNT TAKE TOO LONGCONSIDERING IT WAS FILMEDBEFORE SEASON FOUR EVENCAME OUT!! ILL SEE YOU GUYSIN A FEW MON...