Acception

Pack meeting in 15 minutes, I want everyone present at the square. Including Ryder's pack so someone please inform them and escort them here with care. I order through our link, I tie my shoelaces and walk downstairs to meet up with my family and Ryder. "Ashley, you are going to be accepted into the pack today since you are still counted as a rogue." I say and she nods her head, today is Tuesday meaning I have to talk to my pack about merging packs with The Savages. We shift and run to the main square, I stand on the mini stage that Nicole and Blake had set up with Ryder. I wait for Blaze to arrive with The Savages. Ryder I put some of my warriors on patrol of your pack territory and I have their votes. I say to him, Thanks baby He whispers through the mate link.

"OK settle down people, we have called both packs here for a reason. Since Ryder and I are mates, we have come up with the solution of merging our packs. I know that Thunderstorm pack is an independent pack but we need to do this for the best of both packs, merging the packs together will give us more space, more freedom and it will be easier to become the strongest pack in the world if we merge." I shout, I see my packs approval and I smile. I step back an Ryder steps forward. "We need to do this otherwise both packs will fall at the loss of an alpha, a pack needs two alpha's to function properly. And no we are not going to mate with someone else, my pack have no say in this since I am not as nice as Flame." Ryder shouts and my pack members laugh. "So what you're saying is that I'm better than you?" I say playfully, the elders chuckle. "N-No" He stutters. "Yep he did."

"Anyway, my pack gets to vote. I hope that most of you agree with my decision." I say, one person raises their hand. "Yes Lily." I sigh. "What about the sluts and man whores in Alpha Ryder's pack? We all know that you have a strong disliking of them." Lily says sounding a bit disappointed, We could use the same method that we used on our sluts and whores. Aiyana suggests, I nod and smile. Laughter spreads throughout my pack, they know of my method. Ryder's pack looks at my pack like they all have grown two heads, even Ryder, Mum, Dad look confused. "If I may Alpha?" Lily asks again, I nod for her to continue. "Alpha I think you should use that method of yours on them." She says, I hear many 'Yeahs' and 'yes's "I am planning to." I say and rub my hands together. "You're going down bitches." I laugh and silence everyone with a hand, I turn to Ryder. "Can I train all of the sluts and man whores in your pack?" I ask him.

"What about your pack?" He asks looking truly lost and confused. "My pack has none, I got rid of their slutty and whorey (A/N I know it's not a word, but in my books it is.) thoughts in people." I state and shrug my shoulders. "Then sure, if it works." He says, I smile and kiss his cheek. "People in my pack that want to merge packs with The Savages, the name of our packs if we merge that is will remain Thunderstorm pack thanks to Ryder." I shout, immediately hands shoot up and I count that only a couple of people don't want to merge packs. "Well thank you for your support, we will be merging tomorrow and there will be witches and warlocks in the area. Also we are welcoming a new member into the pack her name is Ashley Bennett." I say and dismiss them to get ready for their daily tasks.

I hop on my bike and drive to Ryder's pack house, Ryder wanted to talk about something before school and since he left and went to his pack house, I have to go to him. I pull up into his massive driveway, I look at the house and sigh. I walk up to the door and knock, a little girl no older than 6 opens the door. I smile and bend down to her height. "Hey, what's your name?" I ask her, her eyes light up and I smile lifting her up onto my hip. "My name is Beatwice Luna, how awe you?" Aww she can't say her R's properly. I say to Aiyana. "I'm good thank you, how about you?" I ask and step inside the house and into the foyer.

"I'm good. Luna, do you want to see my dwawing?" She says in her adorable voice, I nod and she gives me directions into what looks like the living room. "Hewe it is." She hands me her drawing of a stick figure hugging a man. "That is my daddy!!" She shouts, I laugh at her innocence. "And where is your daddy now?" I ask her. "Mummy says he's in a happy place now." My smile drops and I give her a sad smile. "Do you know where Ryder is?" I ask her, she nods and leads me up 4 flights of stairs. She stops and spreads her arms at me, I laugh and pick her up. Her arms wrap around my neck and her legs around my waist, we stop outside a double door. "That's the alpha's woom." She says, I knock on it but no one answers. I notice that the door is unlocked and step inside, I hear the shower on and guess he's in the bathroom. "Can I call you Tris?" I ask her. "Suwe Luna." She whispers, I sit down on his bed with Tris on my lap.