Epilogue

Angel in the pic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flame's POV

I groan and open my eyes, I walk over to Angel's nursery and pick her up. She instantly stops crying and starts playing with my hair, I walk downstairs where Dalton, Layton, Aiden and Ryder were eating breakfast. Ryder gives me a peck and takes Angel from me, I kiss the tops of my boys's heads. "3 boys and 1 girl, I feel sorry for Angel since she has 3 protective brothers." I say and Ryder chuckles, I ruffle Dalton's hair and he groans. "Mummy..." Dalton whines, I ruffle his hair again.

"Daddy.." Dalton looks at his father for help and Ryder looks confused for a second before realizing what the problem is. "Don't look at me son, she'll punish me for saying anything." I playfully whack Ryder's arm and he rubs it, Angel whines loudly wanting her presence to be known. The boys jump up from their seats and surround their little sister, Layton takes his 2 year old sister and sits on his seat.

"Hey, angy (An-gie)" Layton coos, I smile and feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see Nicole and Hunter, their 3 year old son Lucas walks in and gives Angel a hug making her blush. Nicole and I share a knowing look while the boys growl lowly at Lucas because of his intimacy. Nicole and I giggle at how protective the boys are of Angel, Angel takes over Ryder more than me with his brown hair and hazel eyes.

I love my life and it couldn't be any better than this. No matter what the world throws at us we're going to stick together and fight it.