Forgiven

Her ring

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flame's POV

I slip on the ring that Ryder gave me when we got engaged. I can't believe I slept in till 12. Like seriously! I exclaim to Aiyana, she hums and I roll my eyes. She's probably talking to Econ, stupid wolf. Hey, I heard that.

You know I love you. I walk downstairs and see Ryder throwing Layton up into the air, Ryder puts Lyaton on the ground and throws Dalton into the air. Dalton giggles and I smile, I pick Layton up and he points at the kitchen. "Mommy!!" Dalton shouts finally seeing me.

"Hey baby." I coax and he frowns, I raise my eyebrow at him. "They never got their McDonald's" Ryder speaks up, my mouth forms an o shape and I nod my head. "Well then why don't we all go get some then?" I ask, looking at Ryder who was staring at my ring, I smirk and wave my hand in front of his face. The kids laugh and he glares at me, I roll my eyes and grab my keys. "Come on then." I say impatiently, I throw the keys to Ryder and he grins.

I hop in the passenger seat as the kids sit in the back, I twist around in my seat and face the kids. "So you two have to go to school tomorrow."

"Aww." They whine. "No arguments." I say and they huff, I look in front. I feel a hand on top of mine and I smile, I look at Ryder who was smiling at the road. I hear hushed whispers and I notice Ryder tuning in to their conversation, I elbow him and he looks at me with an innocent look.

Don't listen in on their conversation. I demand, he huffs and I laugh. I purposely leave the mate link open. I swear I have three kids. Ryder growls and I laugh. "I am not a kid." He argues. "Whatever makes you sleep at night." I pat his arm and he growls again. "Wait what day is it?" I ask. "Sunday, why?" I smile and look at my kids. "Almost everyone in the pack is at McDonald's on Sunday's for some reason. That's why it's huge." I explain, the kids giggle and we park in the parking lot.

We head inside and all chatter stop, some women start crying and the males smile at me genuinely. I nod at them and their gazes fall upon my kids, I smile and we order what we want. I look around, suddenly losing Ryder. I huff and close my eyes, I see Ryder grinning at me, he takes my ring and gets down on one knee. "OK, I know I've already proposed and stuff but yeah. Flame I have done some terrible things in the past, I have hurt you and caused you immense pain and for that I am deeply sorry. I did not mean to hurt you in anyway, I thank you for forgiving me even though you still have one condition. So what I'm saying is. Will you marry me?" I laugh and nod my head, he slips the ring on my ring finger and I hear people sniffing.

Dalton and Layton walk over to Ryder and kiss his cheeks. "We love you daddy." Dalton says, my heart melts at the sight and I smile.