Initiation

How I think Nicole should look like

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassidy's POV

I walk into the office and see a girl that looks a lot like Helene, my best friend. But I'm sure that Helene and her pack moved away so why would her daughter be here? I shake the thoughts out of my head and ask the lady."I need to speak to Ryder, do you know where he is?" I ask her, I see the girl smile out of the corner of my eye. I see her friend nudge her slightly and she looks down as a tear runs down her face, I quickly move to help her. Her friend hands her what looks like a school schedule and she turns to me and says. "Mum once said that there is no use in remembering the past." I stand there stunned as she walks away, that was Helene's favourite saying.

I feel my eyes cloud with tears, I run out after her and yell. "Wait!!" I hear a growl from Ryder and the pack steps forward causing half of the rogues to do the same. A growl is heard directed towards the rogues which must of come from Ryder, she growls towards him. He growls back. "Enough!!" I yell, Ryder walks towards me and puts his arm around my shoulder, the girl smiles at the simple gesture.

I open my mouth to warn her from the fist coming from a pack slut. I watch her pop her jaw back into place and spin around, she punches her hard in the face. I hear a crunch of bones and I know that she has broken her nose, the rogues laugh at the slut. She grins and nods towards me "It is a pleasure to see you again Cassidy." I feel my eyes light up from the mention of seeing me again, this is Flame Thunderstorm daughter of Helene Thunderstorm.

"Mother, I have to get to class so I will see you soon and be careful." Ryder says and walks off to his first class, John walks up behind me and looks at me in concern. "Flame has returned." I whisper, his eyes light up at the mention of the sweet little girl he knew. We walk towards the English class and see Flame repeatedly punching the slut, her wolf has probably taken control. "Enough!!" John yells, she gains control and stands up.

"You should learn to respect your Alpha's" Flame literally spits out towards her as a couple tears slip down Flame's face, Flame sits back down with her friend from earlier on. "OK, something happened to my best friend and his pack. Thunderstorm pack is no longer a pack, it has fallen apart. " John announces. "Yes!!" Flame cheers along with the rogues. Flame says something through the rogue link causing many cheers, I look at Flame in horror as a couple billion tears stream down my face. "Why?" I whisper to her, she walks over to me causing Ryder and John to growl at her but she just ignores them.

"I can't tell you, I'm sorry." Flame says, she stands up straight and faces the rogues, that I now recognize as previous pack members of Thunderstorm pack. "The initiation will be tonight at midnight. Pass the message along." She announces with authority lacing her tone and immediately people leave to prepare for the massive occasion. She turns back to me and lets a couple of tears loose. "Come to the Thunderstorm mansion with Ryder and John at midnight and I'll tell you why, I swear." With that said she runs outside leaving Ryder's pack confused. Ryder stands there while John comforts me, I clear my throat making everyone look at me. "We will go to Thunderstorm mansion." I say. "Mother, we are not going. It could be a trap." Ryder tries reasoning with me, I shake my head. "No, we are going. I want to know why Flame had that reaction and where her parents are."

I finish just as her friend runs in, I look at her closely to see her eyes are red probably from crying. "Alpha Flame says to bring the whole pack if you wish and that protection and food will be provided." She says avoiding the beta, Hunter's gaze, I frown at why she wasn't look at Hunter. "Luna Cassidy?" She asks nervously, I nod and she straightens up in a formal way. "My name is Nicole, I am Flame's best friend. Flame will probably kill me for saying this but could you not talk about her parents?" I stand there shocked, Ryder asks all of our unspoken questions. "Why? Why can't we talk about them?" Everyone turns to look at Nicole. "It's a touchy subject and she never goes back on her word, she will tell Luna Cassidy, Alpha Ryder and Alpha John." With that said she races off.