October 14, 1996: Finale

Music intended to be listened to in Tatum's room

"Poor Billy-boyfriend."

Billy grunts in pain as he's shoved onto the hood of a police car, bent over while two officers arrest him. "All right, hold your hands together," One of the officers instructs him.

Deputy Dewey begins to 'read' him his Miranda rights. If you could call it that. "Do you wish to give up your right to remain silent?"

"I didn't do anything," Billy groans.

Dewey continues, "Do you wish to give up your right to speak to an attorney and have them present during questioning?"

Billy is whisked away by the two officers, "Ask her. She'll tell you."

Dewey approaches the sheriff's car. "What you got, Dewey?" Sheriff Burke asks.

"I caught him, Sheriff."

"Wait!" Billy calls out to Sheriff Burke.

"Who is that?" Burke asks before exiting the vehicle.

Dewey answers him, "Billy Loomis."

The two officers man-handling Loomis approach the back of the car they arrested him on.

"Sir, Sheriff, call these guys off. I didn't do it," Billy whines in discomfort, "Sheriff, wait. Wait, listen. Call my dad. Please call him. He'll tell you. Just call him," He begs.

One of the officers confines Billy in the back seat of the car. "Sidney! Sidney," he cries out to her as the car takes off.

"How're they doing?" Burke asks, referring to Sidney.

"Sid's tougher than she looks. Y/N's holding up," Dewey retorts.

"They'd have to be with all the shit they went through."

Dewey and Burke approach the ambulance you and Sid were seated in.

"Well, we're seeing a lot of you two today," Burke jokes.

"Are you both gonna be able to come down to the station and answer a few questions?" Dewey asks.

Tatum pulls up to the house in her red beetle. She practically jumps out of the car. "Oh shit! Sidney, Y/N! God, I'm so sorry I was late. Are you two alright?"

Dewey attempts to be authoritative, "Tatum, you can't be here. This is an official crime scene," he tugs Tatum's elbow. Tatum hardly reacts, brushing him off.

"It's okay," Sid assures.

"Their dad's out of town, alright? She's staying with us tonight," Tatum explains.

"Does mom know?" Dewey asks.

Tatum rolls her eyes, "Yes, doofus."

"Let's get y'all out of here," Burke hands you and Sidney off to Tatum. "They'll be okay." "Thanks," Tatum replies, putting her arm around Sid. She escorts both of you to another police car.

"Oh, you won't believe this," Dewey says to Burke. Dewey grabs the Ghostface mask, giving it to Burke. "Creepy, huh?"

The Top Story news van parks in front of the Prescott home. Gale Weathers exits the van, snapping at her cameraman to start rolling. She starts towards the car you and Sid sat in. "Y/N and Sidney, is that you in there?" Gale doesn't let the car driving off deter her, and she approaches Tatum. "Excuse me, is that Sidney and Y/N Prescott they took away?"