Ghostface strikes again

this obviously takes place after the previous chapter. the main cast, including you, are not in this chapter. it's just something extra to keep note of

TW: Death/Murder

Himbry slipped the Ghostface mask over his face.

He confiscated it from the two hooligans who got caught running around, wearing the Ghostface costume.

He stood in front of the mirror, inside the wardrobe in his office, and playfully posed. He stayed past normal office hours to assure he could do so in his own company and not have to about anyone walking in on him.

Unfortunately for Himbry, that made him the perfect target. There would be no one else around to help him or, at the very least, be a witness.

He promptly took the mask off at the sound of knocking at his door. His neck craned to look at the door. He was sure he had sent everyone home, so who could have been knocking?

He opened the door calmly, looking out into the hall, "Yes? Hello?" He looked left and right only to find nothing out of the ordinary, let alone a person. He shut the door and scared himself when he turned around and saw the reflection of the Ghostface mask still in his hand. He tried to play it off and act like he hadn't just jumped and ran his hand through his graying hair.

This time, Himbry was better prepared for when the knocking happened again. He spun around, swinging the door open, only to find nobody at the door like before. He barely set foot out of his office, looking for the culprit. He threw the mask somewhere in his office without bothering to shut the door and stepped into the main office area. He stomped around the office, unsure what exactly he was looking for.

He made his way to the main doors of the office that led to a hallway.

"Damn, little shits," He grumbled as he opened the door.

A janitor who suspiciously resembled Freddy Krueger was mopping the hall floors. "What'd you call me? Huh?" He snapped his head at Himbry.

Himbry raised his pointer finger at him, "Not you, Fred." He shut the hallway door.

"You prick," Fred mumbled under his breath.

Himbry swept his eyes across the office before re-entering his personal office. He remained vigilant and cautiously approached the now closed wardrobe. He swung the wardrobe doors open, rifling through his jackets, only for everything to be perfectly normal. He jumped at the sight of his reflection, this time without the mask, and shut the wardrobe doors. Maybe he was just being paranoid. The stress of being the principal and keeping his students and staff safe was weighing down on him, right?

He peeked his head out of his office door one last time, just to be sure nobody was there. He sighed in relief and grabbed onto the side of the door to shut it. If only he had known that a figure was hiding behind the door, waiting to strike.

Himbry turned around as Ghostface lunged at him, just in time for them to stab him in the gut. He yelled as they repeatedly gashed at his torso before Himbry fell to the ground, too weak to stand any longer.

The last thing he saw was Ghostface's mask until he inevitably bled out.