CHAPTER 30

You frowned. "I don't want to talk about it. I just have to think it through for myself, alright? It's... confusing."

"You're what?" Glacier asked. She was about to take off to come after you right before you and the others landed. Right now, you were flying to help clear your mind.

"I know, Glacier. What will the others think? How am I going to tell them? I can't hide it forever- I mean, would they cast me out? Since Heather betrayed them already?" you had more questions than answers and it was disturbing.

"I advise you tell them before they find out and think you were hiding it because you were plotting something," Glacier suggested.

"I'm sure Hiccup would accept you. He's just that kind of person."

"Thanks, Toothless," you answered the familiar voice. "Wait- Toothless?!"

And you have never ever snapped your neck faster. Pretty sure it almost broke as you looked up to Hiccup and Toothless.

"Hey, Y/n," Hiccup greeted, "I just came to check on you, something seems wrong."

You sighed. "Promise that we'll still be friends?" you asked. You were genuinely afraid at that point.

"Of course! Why- why wouldn't I?" he asks as he lowers Toothless to your level.

"I'm Dagur and Heather's sister."

"This was certainly not the answer I was waiting for but alright," he said, a bit shocked. "When did you find out?"

"On the ship," you admitted.

"Okay," he nodded, "we should tell the others. But I still trust you, don't worry about that. I have never, ever, had a friend I've missed more than you."

"Thank you," you smiled.