CHAPTER 32

"It's fine," you sighed, giving them the best smile you could muster. "I'll make sure to prove myself to you guys when I get the chance." You were serious about that. You wouldn't let your 'family' start ruining the sense of friendship you had grown to like. Especially after the dragon riders were willing to accept you despite everything that was going on with you.

"You know, now that I look at you, you do have a similar face shape to Heather's," Snotlout commented as you made your way to Glacier to go for a fly.

"Thank you. I really like being reminded of who I'm related to," you responded sarcastically, climbing on Glacier's back. You were going to go and get Chameleon to try and destroy the Gronckle iron with her acid.

"You're welcome," he sang, flying after you.

"I was sarcastic. And err, why are you following me, Snotlout?" you asked uncertainly.

"I can't leave my lady now can I?" he asked flirtingly.

You narrowed your eyes. "Yes, you can. And you will."

He didn't. He followed you until you reached Chameleon and asked her to come and back to where the others were. All the time, he was trying to start a conversation and it was irritating both you and Glacier.

"Spit acid on it," you sighed to Chameleon. She did so but it had no effect.

"Hm," Fishlegs shrugged contently. "Gronckle iron's pretty strong."

You nodded and told Chameleon that she can go before you landed.

"Now let's see a spine shot," Astrid challenged as you and Glacier got out of the way.