Chapter Two

Selena's POV:

I sat down on the couch and ate some left over pizza I had bought earlier last night. I could literally eat pizza everyday and I didn't care that it wasn't good for me. I no longer needed to worry about dieting, thank god.

I turned the TV on and tried to find something good to watch. After going through a few channels I came across TMZ, a show I have been on in the past. I decided I should watch and see what's new. What are they talking about now? I had left and moved here a little over 2 months ago. So by now the drama of me disappearing should have died down, or at least I hope. It's not like I was kidnapped; I left a long letter to my Fans, and a letter to my crew and close "friends".

I laughed over how crazy some of these rumors are. The fact that most of them weren't even true is even more funny. I got to hand it to them, they can sure come up with some really creative stuff. I was happy that they had not mentioned me. I was about to change the channel when an all too familiar face flashed on the screen.

Thats when I broke, as if I wasn't already broken. I knew I was on the verge of a melt down. Everything in me broke when I saw his face.

I waited to see what they were goning to say about him now. I felt bad for him in a way. But, this is the life he has chosen to live. He said that he knows what he is doing and he said that he can handle it. I knew that I couldn't handle that life, at least not now. This is my life. It is completely different then his.

They talked about how his tour was coming to an end. How his "close friends" are worried about him, because he has not been acting himself over the past few weeks. In a way I felt bad for him. But, its his life, and he can do whatever he wants. He made his bed and now he gets to lay in it.

Originally Written: Early 2013
Revised: Late 2015