Chapter Seventeen

Justin's p.o.v.

After I got ready, I grabbed some flowers and drove to Selena's house. I parked on the side of the street before walking to the door. I noticed there was no car in the drive way. I knocked on the door any way. She didn't answer. Sighing in frustration, I tried to open the door. To my luck it was unlocked. Walking in with the flowers in my hand I sat down at a patio nearby.

Selena's p.o.v.

On the way home, all I could thinking about was Josh. He made me smile again. Things were finally looking up.

I pulled into my drive way. As I walked into my house I noticed something was out of place. My door was left unlocked. I locked it before I left, didn't I?

Turning on the light I walked into the living room. Looking around I noticed an odd looking figure sitting at my piano, holding a dozen red roses. My mouth dropped in surprise. I slowly backed away.

Who is he? Why is he in my house? What did he want? Fear took over my body.

"Hey sel. Sorry if I frightened you." The man said, standing up he walked towards me.

"Who are you?" I asked as my voice cracked. I knew who it was but I was afraid to say his name outside.

Originally Written: Early 2013
Revised: Late 2015