Chapter Seven

Justin's POV:

It had been a week since I had talked to Scooter. Or anyone else for that matter. I stayed at home the whole time. I mean what was I going to do? Everything has been so frustrating. I just don't know why.

I decided I needed to get out of the house. I needed to do something for myself. I got dressed, grabbed my wallet, phone and keys before leaving. I didn't know where to go but I had to go somewhere.

I drove for a while until I found myself at a park that was familiar to me. Selena and I had come here many times. I guess you could say it was our place. Sometimes we would go and sit in the tree and not say a word to one another because the peace and quiet said it all.

I remember holding her in my arms. I would sing her a special song written for only her to hear. She was my muse. She was my...my everything.

I pushed her away and I made her leave. As much as my fans blame her for the breakup and blame her for leaving me and disappearing..it was really me. Thinking about that broke everything inside me.

Walking over to the tree we used to sit under, I saw our initials that we engraved in it. It was our tree; our home. We engraved 'Mia and Jesse' instead of 'Selena and Justin' we did that so nobody would find out who it really was. 'Mia' was what her name was supposed to be, and 'Jesse' was supposed to be mine.

After a few hours of sitting in quiet under our tree. I decided to leave. I felt a little better. My head was somewhat clearer. As I got into my car my phone started ringing. Pulling it out of my pocket I saw that it was Demi who was calling.

"Justin?" She asked into the phone.

"Aye Demi." I said, trying to sound somewhat happy.

"I need to talk to you. Can you meet me at the blue roof?" She asked, it was clear that it was serious.

"Sure. I'm on my way." I could tell by the sound of her voice something was up. Demi was one of Selena's best friend. I even consider her a friend to me as well. I speed off as quick as I could.

Originally Written: Early 2013
Revised: Late 2015