Chapter Twenty-Two

Selena's p.o.v.

After leaving the diner I felt bad. I mean, Josh is so amazing but I don't have feelings for him, sadly. He deserves so much better. I'm glad we would still be friends anyways.

Pulling into my driveway I noticed Justin standing by my door. I sighed before I got out of the car. I had to deal with him again? I walked slowly to my door.

"Hey." He said, trying to start a conversation, even though I wasn't interested.

Taking a deep breathe. I turned towards him.

"What do you want?" I asked, I was pissed. What did he not understand from the last time we talked? I don't want anything to do with him. I don't even want to see him.

"I wanted to apologize for everything." He said looking down at his feet, his hands deep in his pocket.

"That's great. Can you leave me alone now?" I asked. I could not stand being around him.

"Look, I don't want to talk to you. I'm done with us. I tried, I tired to fix it, to fix us. I was everything you wanted. You pushed me away, and now you are here. You want me back. Well, I'm sorry to tell you Justin but that's not going to happen."

"I can try, can't I? I know I was wrong. You didn't deserve the way I treated you. I'm sorry. I've realized that I can't live without you. I need you in my life and I'm going to fight for you. I was wrong and that's why I'm here. I only want you Sel. I'm not going to give up." He pushed.

"Please just leave." I was feed up. At this point, I didn't know what to believe.

"I will, I just wanted you to know that." Turning around I unlocked my door. "I love you." He said right before I shut the door.

Running up to my room I climbed in bed and cried myself to sleep. I don't think I could ever trust him with my heart again.

Justin's p.o.v.

I felt bad about everything. She was right, I pushed her away. But that's not going to happen again. I will win her back, if its the last thing I do.

Originally Written: Early 2013
Revised: Late 2015