Chapter Three

Selena's POV:

After a while of watching TMZ and hearing the latest rumors about him, and other people. I decided to go lay down. My body was so tired, and so broken from everything. I had to do something besides sit at home. It wasn't good for me. I had to get out of this house. Staying in this house all the time wasn't helping with my depression.
-
The next day I woke up and got dressed, I wanted to look decent today. I even put some make up on.

I decided to ride my bike into town and I came across a small library. I loved books, and I thought maybe this could take my mind off everything building up inside of me. Walking in I notice the place seemed a little dusty, but there were tons of books.

"Can I help you?" A woman asked. She looked like she was in her early 30s.

"Hi, I'm Mia, I was wondering if you had any jobs open. In fact, it could just be volunteer. I love books, always have." I said smiling. I tried my best to look like a normal person but I wasn't sure how it all worked.

"Hi, I'm Mandy. I don't see why not. Are you sure just volunteer?" She asked with a confused look on her face. She was studying me closely, and I prayed she wouldn't recognize me.

"Oh, yes. I really don't need the money. I just would like something to do." I said smiling.

"Well if you really want too. How about I show you around?" She smiled. I nodded in agreement.

Mandy showed me around the whole library. I learned that the library had run in her family. She has been busy ever since her husband died and she has to take care of thier two kids. She hasn't got around to fixing up the place in a long time. She gave me a set of keys to the place.

She seemed nice, and down to earth. I know I will enjoy working there, it will be good for me. She told me I could do what ever I wanted with the place to fix it up. It seems perfect, actually, just being around books all day. Call me old fashion but I just know I'll love it.

Originally Written: Early 2013
Revised: Late 2015