Chapter Twenty-Nine

Selena's p.o.v.

My mind had been racing all night. After I left the hospital Kenny drove me to get my car and followed me back to my house.

He and I were going to go back to California together. I needed to get out of Capetown.

I found a place outside of L.A. that had a nice beach view. Kenny was going to stay near me. It was nice to have him in my life again. He was like family.

To be honest I'm tired of hiding from everyone. Kenny and I stayed up all night packing. I called Mandy and told her what had happened and that I was moving back to California. She said she would visit after I settled in.

Grabbing the rest of my stuff I got in to the van with Kenny. We were now ready to start driving to California.

We were both really worried about Justin. I mean, what if he didn't wake up or even worse what if he woke up and didn't remember me?

What if.

Everything in me was broken. Maybe I was running away but I needed to leave. I was worried to say the least. I knew he needed space.

When would I see him again? What if this was it? What if I would never see him again?

THE END.

Read the Seqeul "The Forgotten Piece" to see what happens.

Originally Written: Early 2013
Revised: Late 2015