Chapter Twelve

Selena's p.o.v

After a while I decided to get up. I just couldn't get Justin out of my mind but I couldn't mope around about him anymore.

Why? Why would he just leave the spot light? He couldn't. His fans and Beliebers mean the world to him. When we were together all he did was talk about them. They hated me. All I got was hate. I mean, I understand they love him. Deep down it hurt, it still hurts. Of course I never said anything to him about it. They blamed me when he broke up with me. They blamed me all the time, for anything and everything.

Why would he all of a sudden leave the spot light? Was it for me? Great. I am glad I left and went into hiding when I did. I can't imagine what his "fans" are saying about me now. The only reason I put up with it and stayed with Justin for so long was because I truly loved him. And I still do.

Nothing in the world mattered to me more then seeing him smile and hearing his laugh. He was the most amazing person. But now looking back I realize it wasn't meant to be. He has his life, and I have mine. I wish things were different but there not. I really hope he didn't leave for me. I really hope he doesn't try to find me.

Justin's p.o.v

I have to fine her. I have too. Where could she be? I asked Kenny to help me try to find Selena. He agreed. I knew if anyone could find her it would be Kenny. I trusted him. He has been here for me since the beginning. I could never thank him enough for everything he has done for me.

"Hey man!" Kenny said walking into my house.

"Hey!" I said. We did our hand shake and went to my office.

"So I did some research and I think she's is somewhere around this area." Kenny said pointing to the map he had spread out on the desk.

"It won't take long to track her down from here." He opened the file he brought with him and took out some important papers.

I felt myself begin to breath a little more easily. We were going to find her and I was going to see her, soon.

Originally Written: Early 2013
Revised: Late 2015