Chapter Twenty-Four

Justin's p.o.v.

I woke up after a long night of drinking and I now had a major hangover.

My mind was racing and the only thing that was clear was her. I had to win Selena back. I had to think of some way to talk to her and get her back into my life.

After the other day, I some what grasped where she was coming from. I was wrong and I lost the best thing that had ever happened to me.

She was the missing piece to my life. Without her I was nothing. She was my everything. When she wasn't around I felt nothing but an empty hole in my heart. Even drinking couldn't fix it.

The only thing that would seem to get my feelings through to Selena would be writing but not writing music. A love letter.

Writing down on paper seemed to help. Putting my feelings together and getting all the feelings, and emotions on paper would be great but where do I start?

Selena's p.o.v.

After yesterday Mandy had invited me over to her house for dinner. I grabbed a bottle of wine from my kitchen and went on my way to Mandy's house. It didn't take long to get to there. After I parked in her drive way I got out and walked to the door.

"Hi! Come on in!" Mandy said. Giving me a hug.

"Sorry I'm a little late!" I said walking inside.

"It's fine. Well dinner is ready, shall we eat?" Mandy asked walking towards the table.

"Sure, I'm hungry!" I giggled. We all sat down and ate. It was amazing, the best food I have had in a while. Mandy's girls were really sweet. After dinner the kids got ready for bed.

"How about we open up that bottle of wine?" She smiled grabbing the bottle and opening it. She grabbed two glasses and we walked into the living room. The evening was great. We talked about each other and her kids. I now considered her a good friend. I was blessed to have her in my life.

She was someone I needed. She was someone that I could trust.

Originally Written: Early 2013
Revised: Late 2015