A/N Please Read

Hello again! It's been about 2 years since the last update to this story. I'm sorry that I kept this on hold for so long but I'm glad to say that there's a small chance I might be continuing this story after I revise the previous chapters to better fit my current writing style.

I began writing this fanfiction when I was 12, so you can just picture the amount of grammatical errors and cringy "angst" moments that I really thought were deep. Before I continue, this story will go under revision.

However, I'm not sure if the Danganronpa fandom is still thriving or if any of you guys will care. So, I'll post this to make sure everyone is still alive so that I'm not writing and revising this for nobody to read.

Also, I have been thinking of changing the story entirely and inserting an OC in here. At some times, this story doesn't always feel like a reader insert especially when Y/N's backstory comes in. Just in case you guys feel the same, I have an OC that goes with this.

This is Kiyoshi Abiko

This is Kiyoshi Abiko. I initially created her for a Teruteru story that had the killing game in it. I gave her Y/N's backstory as a placeholder, but I stuck with it ever since. Then I stopped writing that story and I didn't know what to do with her.

Or maybe I could just throw everything away and turn this into a oneshot book.

What do you think? Please let me know. And please comment any suggestions and criticisms you may have. I highly encourage you to be brutally honest and nitpick as much as possible.

Much love,
garbage_supreme