Chapter 3

~Addilynn's P.O.V.~

I woke up to a little girl shaking me, "Wake up! Wake up!" She yelled.

I got up, "What?"

"You have to go wake up Master and bring him breakfast." She said in a worried voice.

I got up and walked to my closet, "No! There's no time to change."

She grabbed my hand and yanked me to his room.

She swiftly opened the door, handed me a tray of breakfast food, and pushed me in the door, shutting it quietly.

I let out a huff that turned into a yawn. I looked at the clock he had in his room and it read 5:30. Why this early?!

I was so tired, but I did what I was told.

I set the tray on his side table and lightly shook him, "Kace." I whispered trying to calmly wake him up.

He didn't even budge. I tried a few more times but with the same result.

I finally let out a loud yawn getting very tired.

"Kace!" I yelled.

His eyes flew open and he stared at me, it looked like there was a hint of worry in his eyes but then again I was tired and probably imagined it.

"Morning." I said in a sarcastically sweet voice. Putting on a forced smile through my tired state.

He sat up and I practically shoved the food in his face, "Breakfast." I smiled.

"Can I go back to bed now?" I asked.

"Wait a second." He said putting his food on the bedside table, "Come here." He scooted over and left enough space for me to sit.

I was about to decline but his bed looked so soft, so comfortable. I walked over and sat down. The bed was just as soft as I thought it was. It was a struggle to keep my eyes open and sit up straight.

"I see you didn't have time to change." He smirked looking at my clothes and my rats nest of a head.

I was so tired I really didn't care. "Lay down," He said with a straight face and a hint of authority in his voice.

I greatly complied and laid down, my head sinking into the silky pillow. I let out a light moan of pleasure.

I heard him chuckle before I faded into sleep.

***

I woke up to someone gasping and saying, "I'm so sorry. Was I interrupting something?" They said it happily like they were hoping they were interrupting. My eyes flew open and I saw one of his servants at the door.

I sat up and I saw Kace getting up to push her out.

She saw me awake and smiled and waved. Kace turned around to look at me. He pushed the girl out the door and turned to me.

"Sorry about that." He said.

I got out of the bed and looked at him, "Did she think we..." I trailed off and he only nodded.

What were they thinking, I would never... I can't even think about it.

"You know I can hear your thoughts." He said, I could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

He was facing his dresser as he pulled off his shirt. I saw the muscles in his back flex as he pulled it off and slid the new one on.

I bit my lip as I watched. Before he turned around I looked away and bit my lip harder, praying he didn't notice me staring.