Chapter 8

Updates two days in a row?! What?!

I know I'm awesome! Lol, JK!

I hope you enjoy! :*

~Kace's P.O.V.~

Addilynn had fallen asleep in the car on our way back home. She was sleeping in her dress, God what a beautiful dress. The way it showed just a little of her tan left thigh was so luring.

I wanted to kiss her so bad when we were dancing. With her I feel different, like I would do anything at her command.

Once we got back to the house I quietly got out of the car and walked to her side.

I pulled her out, gently and quietly, careful not to wake her.

I walked to the front door and managed to open it and walk through. All the girls were in the living room, quietly conversing with each other.

I looked to Casey, Katherine and Abigail. "Come up and help me get her changed," I ordered to them.

They all got up and followed me into her room.

She was so peaceful-looking as she slept. I lightly set her on the bed and the dress fanned out from under her. I had to use every once of my strength to leave and let them change her without me in there. It was so tempting but I didn't want to invade her privacy like that.

I waited in the hallway as they changed. I was still in my suit and I would change once I put Addilynn to bed.

Casey poked her head out and said they were finished. I walked in and saw that she was in her night clothes and all her make up had been removed. She was still sleeping like an angel, my angel.

"Thank you, girls." I thanked them.

"Your welcome, Master." They said in unison.

Katherine walked out with the dress and shoes in her hands. I stopped her before she could get out. "Where did you get that dress?" I asked.

She smiled up at me, "Well, if you knew that then Lynn wouldn't be able to wear anymore beautiful dresses."

"And why is that?" I questioned, smirking down at her.

"I'm not one to reveal a magicians greatest tricks." she smirked and walked out.

If it was any other day I would have pressed for more answers but since she hinted that she had more that Addilynn could wear I didn't want to mess it up.

I walked to Addilynn and picked her up and carried her to my room. I set her down on the bed and covered her up with the sheets and huge blanket.

I walked to my dresser and pulled off the suit jacket and my shoes. I started unbuttoning the shirt and pulled it off. I then pulled off my pants so I was just in my boxers.

I could hear Addilynn shifting in the bed with my acute hearing and I knew she was awake, at least for the time being.

I smiled and turned around, she was looking right at me, a sly smile on her lips. I could tell she was trying to hide it but she was still half asleep.

I chuckled and turned back around to slide on some sleeping pants. Then I went back to the bed. I didn't put on a shirt, I didn't like sleeping in a shirt.

Addilynn's eyes never left me and I smiled at her as I got into bed.

"You should go to bed, love." I said and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"How did I change?" She asked, shifting to look at me.

"Casey, Katherine, and Abigail." I answered.