Chapter 14

~Addilynn's P.O.V.~

I was in the living room getting everything set for the dance as all the other girls were getting ready. Kat and Abigail really wanted to get ready with me and I longed for that but I had to set this all up or we would have nothing to get ready for.

I had pushed all of the couches and chairs to the corner and a slight sweat was forming on my forehead. I cursed myself for that, I would have to take a shower before I got ready, wasting time I didn't have.

I moved the huge crimson rug to the middle of the living room and convinced Kace to set up a radio. That would be something new for them, they haven't heard music in a while.

I had finally set everything up, I had the radio set up, the couches out of the way and the lighting perfectly set.

I realized exactly how much time I spent on everything as I saw the girls coming down the stairs.

I wiped the sweat away and ran up the stairs, hurrying to my room to get ready as fast as I could.

I passed Kat and Abigail in the hall, they looked absolutely gorgeous and I made sure to tell them.

"Oh Lynn, you need to get ready! We will talk more at the dance." They said and walked down.

I ran to my room and saw the dress and the make up on my bed and smiled. Kat had set me up for sure.

I ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower to wash the stink off of me.

I got out and dried off, I walked out of the bathroom and slid on the dress. It was absolutely beautiful, once again Kat had chosen wisely.

It was a simple, sleeveless, black dress that hugged my chest, exposing a little much but I couldn't fix it. It was similar to the red dress with the fabric parting to expose my left thigh.

I dried my hair and applied a light layer of make up, careful not to cover up my face too much.

I slid on the black pumps and looked at myself one last time in the mirror. My hair had decided to be curly after I dried it and I just left it. I didn't have time to do anything else.

I smiled and headed down the stairs. I could hear the music playing as I walked, it was Talking Bodies by Tove Lo I remembered that song.

I smiled and saw everyone dancing to the music. But only one person in particular caught my eye.

Kace stood in the shadows, watching as everyone else danced around and had fun. He was wearing a very nice suit and I could tell he was waiting for me.

I smiled as he spotted me walking down the stairs. He walked over to me and I laughed, "Dance with me." I said.

"I don't dance." He said sternly and I pouted.

"Fine, then watch me." I teased.

I began moving my hips with the music and I wrapped my arms around his neck, drawing him closer to me.

I made him move a little closer to the rest of the group and I began moving my hips, knowing my skin was being exposed. His face filled with hunger and I laughed. Oh, how I loved to tease him.

I continued to move my hips as I brushed my lips against his, not kissing him just yet. I could hear him growl in anticipation but I never kissed him. I let go and walked further into the crowd, motioning for him to follow.

He did and I continued to dance like that until the end of the song. At the end I laughed and gasped for breath. I let go of Kace and was about to walk off to find Kat and Abigail but then the next song came on, Break the Rule by Charlie XCX. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and lips meet my neck, immobilizing me.

I let out a slight moan and I was thankful that I had managed to make the lighting dull so no one could see.

"So beautiful." He whispered, biting my earlobe.

Right as the chorus came on he flipped me around and pushed me against the wall. His lips crashed into mine and I melted in pleasure, "You shouldn't tease me." He growled as he pulled away, then smashed back into me.

His hand grabbed my thigh and picked it up, wrapping it around his waist as he devoured my lips. My hands wrapped around his neck as his hand slid back up my thigh to my back, messing with the zipper.

I pulled away, "Woah, not here." I laughed.

He just looked at me hungrily and I bit my lip. His lips came back down to mine and I didn't pull away.

Finally when the song ended he pulled away and we leaned our foreheads together, gasping for air.

Once we had caught our breath, I leaned my head against the wall. I bit my lip as I looked back at him. Firestone by Kygo had just started playing.

He pushed off the wall and backed up, "Don't do that." He said feircely.

My smile faded, "Don't do what?"

"Don't bite your lip." He said and he placed his hands on both sides of my face, his thumb rubbing my bottom lip, "It drives me crazy." He said and I could tell he was going to kiss me again, but this time things would escalate and I wouldn't stop it, I wouldn't want to.

"I should probably go find Kat and Abigail." I said and reluctantly pulled away from his touch.

I walked the whole room until I found them. They were dancing and laughing, they saw me and walked over, "Hey!" They yelled over the music. They each gave me another big hug.

"Thank you, again." They said.

"You're welcome." I replied.

"You and Master were getting pretty heated." They said and laughed.

My cheeks immediately heated up, I thought they couldn't see.

"Oh Addilynn, I think it's cute, Master has been a lot nicer since you came along." Kat said.

I let out a sigh of relief, "Come on lets have fun." They laughed and we danced together for the rest of the time.

It was only an hour before we were going to stop the dance and clean up that Kace came and got me, "Come on love. Lets go somewhere private." He whispered in my ear and we took off up the stairs.

The dance still going on and the music blaring. Once we got to his room I could still hear the music, "Finally, now where were we?" He asked and pinned me to the bed, his lips covering mine.

Sooo, what do you think? PLEASE Vote and Comment if you liked it!

For the next chapter should I continue this chapter or nah?

Thx so much for 1k reads!! :*

Thx Loves!

~Cayla