Chapter 7

Long chapter!

Song in the Media Box is You (Ha Ha Ha) by Charlie XCX I think you should listen to it as you read :P

Anyway, enjoy!

~Addilynn's P.O.V.~

I woke up feeling a lot better than I had been. I felt even better when I turned to see a peacefully sleeping Kace beside me.

I wanted to trace his defined jawline and raised cheekbones. It was so ironic to me how his beautiful features resembled an angel but he was really a thing of the devil.

I was starting to reach for his face before I even knew what I was doing. I tried to pull away but it was too late. My fingers were already slowly and lightly moving over the contours of his angelic face.

His eyes fluttered open and I still couldn't bring myself to pull away, I just stared into his eyes. I bit my lip as he smiled at me.

"Morning," he said groggily and sat up. I did the same.

"How are you feeling?" he asked looking at me.

"Better." I said truthfully, it barely even hurt.

"Good, I have some place to take you." He smiled.

I felt a little on edge about where he would take me. He could be taking me to another auction! I mean I've been nothing but a pain since I got here, he could easily be taking me back to be sold to some old hag that wants to kill me.

But somehow, as I looked at his smile and then back into his eyes, I felt reassurance, that he wasn't going to do that.

I got up out of the bed and headed for the door so I could go to my room and change. He stopped me before I could get out of the door, "Addilynn."

"Hmm?" I asked.

"Wear one of the dresses." he informed, smiling gently at me.

I held back my smile until I was in the hallway. I wonder where he could be taking me.

I got to my room and opened the closest. I was about to pick out a dress when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said.

Casey, Kat, and Abigail walked in. Casey holding a bag, Kat holding a beautiful flashy red dress, and Abigail had the silver pumps.

"What is this for?" I asked.

"Your day out with Master." Casey replied, smiling wide.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I can't tell you that, Master wants it to be a surprise. All I can do is help you get ready."

"So I'm wearing that dress and those heals to wherever we're going?" I asked to clarify.

"Yep, and you're wearing makeup and letting us style your hair."

"Why?"

"Because we never got prom and when Master asks us to help someone get ready, we don't hesitate. This is our closest tie to the real world." Kat answered. I felt a pang of sympathy for them.

"Okay," I finally said.

"Yay!" They all cheered.

They made me sit down on a chair and got to work. Casey diligently worked on my makeup while Abigail worked on taming my frizzy hair.

Kat sat there and talked to me as the other two focused on their work.

"Can you give me a hint on where we're going?" I asked Kat.