5. Eh?

Third Person's POV

It's just like any other day in the Yu's residence, the place is as peaceful and quiet as it can be, not until...

"M-mr Yu? What a surprise you're back from your trip sir?". Yeji still in shock greeted her boss's father. "Indeed i am, and what's with that look Ms. Yeji you like you've seen a ghost. Btw how's my sweet lovely daughter doing?". Yeji gulped, beads of sweat forming at her forehead as she answered.

"S-shes doing great sir. Actually she even hired a maid, which is rare so uhm...Do you want me to check up on her Mr.Yu?". Mr. Yu shook his head and raised his hand motioning his other two body guards to go near him. "Ryujin, Yujin pick the luggages up from my car and put it in the living room, as for me im going to check up on my lovely daughter".

"S-sir i'll go with you!". Yeji said, however Mr. Yu told her to just stay in her position since he can handle this by himself. "Oh dear...". Yeji gulped watching Mr. Yu's figure dissapear inside the mansion. Moving on, Mr. Yu finally reached her daughter's bedroom, and without any second thoughts, he kicked the door of the room open while shouting. "Wake up my dear princess~!".

...

"Dad! What are you doing here?!". Karina quickly got up from Winter,and if you're wandering how did they ended up in Karina's room wherein the first place they were at the playroom. Few hours earlier after Winter railed the older woman's ass and fuck her like crazy, Karina felt so exhausted that her body's begging her to sleep. However the younger woman's stamina won't let her.

So with all her strength, she stand up with her jelly legs and dragged Winter along inside her bedroom, where her soft matress lays. She pushed Winter down the bed and plopped on top of the younger woman before closing her eyes. "I'm tired puppy...Sleep, this is an order". She said before completely passing out. Fast forward to their current situation...

"I am sorry i didn't know tha-...Omg i'll just close the door". Mr. Yu said eyes closed as he searched for the door handle of Karina's room. After the door was fully closed Winter just stared and gave Karina a blank expression before fainting. The older woman groaned as she fixed her robe and slap Winter awake. "T-t-that w-as y-your dad???!?!?". Winter exclaimed while pointing at the door. Karina sighed looking at the cute scared face of the younger woman.

"Well yes, i thought that he won't visit me since he's away in a company meeting but here we are what a surprise...Wear this and follow me downstairs after you finish. I'm gonna talk to him about this...". Karina simply threw Winter the clothes and pair of underwear as if she was unfazed about the things that happened to them earlier. "Don't worry about him, my father's an open minded person". The older woman said before going out of the room, Winter gulped as she heaved up a deep sigh. "Oh boi here we go".

Winter's POV

This is it self were going to die. Even tho Jimin gave me a little reassurance earlier i still feel nervous. I opened the door of Karina's bedroom and walked downstairs, there i was greeted by the sight of Karina and Mr. Yu talking to each other, seriously. It seemed that the two of them noticed my presence as they both turned their heads towards my direction at the same time. "Oh there she is, sit here pup".

Karina motioned me to sit beside her. Like seriously? She called me with one of her pet names instead of my real name. 'Like woman we're infront of your father'. I'm gonna die before i could even finish college because of her. I gulped when Mr. Yu looked at with a straight face. "G-good afternoon M-mr. Yu". I bowed before sitting beside Karina.